Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Date for revised more fuel efficient Audis

Options
  • 19-05-2008 2:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Hi folks!

Anybody have a heads up for a date for the introduction of the newer more fuel efficient Audi engines?- specifically the A5 3.0 diesel quattro version.

With thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭E92

I covered this here and here a few weeks ago;)!

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭986s

Yes E92,

I seen those earlier threads, thats why I know that they are on the way but my question is when?- i.e if I was to go into a Audi garage when can I order a new A5 3.0 Tdi more fuel efficient version, next month, 6 months etc?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭E92

When we our July pricelists for Audis(whenever that may be) we will have a good idea...if the july prices are for the lower emissions versions then they'll be here pretty soon.

Perhaps AudiChris might know the answer to this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

Nope!

Advertisement