Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blaupunkt LuccAssist for their Sat nav

Options
  • 19-05-2008 2:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone used this?

I got the CD last week and the file on it is a .jar file

Not sure what to do with this file. I extracted all the files inside it but none of them are executable for it to run any sort of installation program.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,466 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Looks like a Java application. Do you have Sun's Java JRE installed? If so, it should be configured to run .jar files automatically if you double-click on them. If not, just download the latest version from Sun's website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 latas

I'm new in the forum and it looks I'm not able to send private messages. Could anyone send to me the jar file. I lost my CD and blaupunkt have removed luccassist from downloads sections, and I need it to add my speedcam points of interest.

Thanks a lot.

Advertisement