Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enniskillen? Night out?

Options
  • 19-05-2008 3:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 701 ✭✭✭

howdee,

will be up in enniskillen next weekend for a stag. any place ye can recommend for pints? most of the lads are from co. down, but there will be a few from limk/clare so wouldn't mind watching the heineken cup final, but not sure if any pubs there would be interested in putting it on?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭moco

BarryCreed wrote: »
    howdee,

will be up in enniskillen next weekend for a stag. any place ye can recommend for pints? most of the lads are from co. down, but there will be a few from limk/clare so wouldn't mind watching the heineken cup final, but not sure if any pubs there would be interested in putting it on?

Try Pat's in the Diamond, is has a big screen and is good for sport, other than that, decent places are The bush, Crowes Nest, Blakes of the hollow

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭moco

Eh..just realised I was a bit late with that, hope you had a good weekend!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 701 ✭✭✭BarryCreed

moco wrote: »
    Eh..just realised I was a bit late with that, hope you had a good weekend!

I did indeed have a good one. nice town...!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭geminilady

i also was wondering what is good places to go for discos?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭m@cc@

geminilady wrote: »
    i also was wondering what is good places to go for discos?:)

The Fort Lodge is the hip place to be in town for some great tunes and cheap drink/women.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,539 ✭✭✭jimmmy

m@cc@ wrote: »
    The Fort Lodge is the hip place to be in town for some great tunes and cheap drink/women.

lol I assume you mean cheap drink, and women ; not cheap women + drink if you know what I mean.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Farls

m@cc@ wrote: »

Haha...is that spot still going?!

Advertisement