Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manners anyone?

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Perv.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

And you say it like its a bad thing... :(

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

DeVore wrote: »
    g'em has really terrific "cognitive defaults"....

*cough*

DeV.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! \0/

I'm touched :o

No, not in that way... I think... ¬_¬

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Why are posters so rude ?

I mean they don't' read the charter and abide by the rules and post something out of line and you ban and pm them politely.

Then they don't bother responding to the pm but rush right here and start a thread with out ever addressing the issues directly with me and start a big ranting thread that lots of people bandwagon on.

Eventually after shifting through the issues I get told that they have said sorry to the poster they posted out of line about and when I review the matter as they have asked in the thread and pm them with a resolution they don't' bother to acknowledge the pm or say 'Cheers' or 'Thanks' for looking into the matter.

How bloody rude.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Sure, all's well that ends well. Castie got justice, that's what matters. Back to serious PIs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Maybe stop banning people left right and centre?
    Just a thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

garthv wrote: »
    Maybe stop banning people left right and centre?
    Just a thought.

Or even have face to admit if a ban is unfair, and been overturned by co-mods, rather than immediately have a feedback thread locked!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

WFT

It wasn't over turned by co mods infact the opssite.
    I decded to be lienent as they had apologised via pm to markise.

But they were still very rude about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Peared

I would just like to say that the manors picture was verr verr funny and made me laugh out loud.

That is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭roadruner

Dudess wrote: »
    I don't know what cognitive defaults are but they sound lovely...

I know what a mods are
    But don't sound lovely

• Advertisement

That dig at mods is a grammatical mess - FAIL!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Are you sure it's an attack on mods? I honestly couldn't understand a word of it.

It was in reference to a couple of posts I wrote further back. I think what was intended is: "I know what mods are but they don't sound lovely."

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Ah, yes, manners.

Advertisement