Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beauty/Nail Salon Macroom area

Options
  • 19-05-2008 4:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭

Anyone recommend a good beauty salon around the macroom area or even further if the place has a good reputation. I want to get gel nails done at the weekend

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

I personally would recommend Martine in the Beauty Clinic in Ballincollig - she hasn't raised her prices in years, good for the gossip and I'd let this woman loose with anything I need done - it's a bit outside Macroom, but she offers a brilliant service.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Trojan911

Fiona24 wrote: »
    Anyone recommend a good beauty salon around the macroom area or even further if the place has a good reputation. I want to get gel nails done at the weekend. Thanks

Anne Maries in the Square (near the AIB Bank), not that I go there myself being a bloke, but I know someone who works there & someone who does go there & she is happy out with the place.

Advertisement