Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats the bleedin story..

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Peared

I think sarcasm may be the only way to deal with someone as hypersensitive as you. Your "rape = funny" thread was so far removed from reality I think it showed huge restraint of the mods not to lock it and delete it straight way.

Piggybacking, I like your style.

Your reality and my reality and everybody elses reality are different worlds.

Thats why people have opinions.

Basic stuff really.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

Thread locked, because I can only assume that if Peared has a solid point supported by a firm argument, he/she/it would have made that point by now.

And I'm not interested in having a "So's YOUR FACE" discussion, which is what this thread will degenerate into while it continues to lack a point substantiated by referenced examples.

Peared, in case you are unaware, you may take any issue you have with the moderation of this forum to Feedback, where the lolcats will be the judge of whether or not you actually have a point.

(Here's a tip: since you don't have a point, I think Feedback = barrel, fish, shotgun.)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement