Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Charlstown Shopping center junction!!!

Options
  • 19-05-2008 7:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭

Howdy folks.

Mad stuff there the last couple of days. Lights have being Flashing amber in all directions since Saturday evening. One heavy enough smack yesterday between two cars. Same this evening on the way home, car and an Suv, both heavy enough front damage. Hope all are ok!

I ask myself how though....all flashing amber, someone think their on the more senior road and carry on as usual? Wasn't the damage of a 10mph crash either.

Keep you're wits about you!

Col.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Yeah, them traffic lights are mad alright. Seems that one of the lights got a good smack as it near lying on the ground. This isnt the first time that these traffic lights have been flashing amber. This has happened on a few occasions and lasted for quite awhile.

Wonder what the problem is?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

I find it very dodgy getting out of there(the surface car park as far as the junction) in the dark. When i say dodgy, its nothing to do with the rep of the area :D, it's to do with the markings of the road and the lack of lighting.

I wasn't familar with the layout of the car park initially and as its so tight to manoevre, i had nearly hit other cars.
    Once it was so dark leaving there with no markings or lights, i ended up on the other side of the road for a few seconds!!
    I have only used the underground car park since especially at night, safer to move in, around and out.

Advertisement