Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5th Year Summer tests.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

I'm in Friday, Monday, Wednesday, and then finish on Thursday (have Tuesday off). Each exam is two hours and one paper.

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭manlad

i will fight you u d4 pussy......daddy pays 4 ur education neway......nobody studies 4 summer exam.........go out and buy a haf bottle and a few cans.......get a life

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

manlad wrote: »
    i will fight you u d4 pussy......daddy pays 4 ur education neway......nobody studies 4 summer exam.........go out and buy a haf bottle and a few cans.......get a life

Are you talking to me or who are you talking to?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

Are you talking to me or who are you talking to?
    Himself. He's having an identity crisis.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Move along, nothing to see here.... :)

• Advertisement

Had Maths and Physics today (both higher) and they were impossible. I'd be lucky if I passed Physics and I honestly think I only got about 10% in Maths. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

Ha, i hagve a weekend of craming ahead of me now, was in lourdes last week on what you could call school business and i am not really all too ready for exams now!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

How's everyone one's exams going? You finished them or have a few left?

So far I've done French (oral, aural, written) all Leaving Cert standard, Maths, English (both grand), Physics (horrible) and then Irish (two thirds of it were grand).

I've only got the results of my French oral and aural so far, that being 84% in my oral and 50% in my aural, quite happy with my oral one as we had it marking like the Leaving Cert and a French person doing them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭johnk123

All my exams are LC standard mostly from past papers and last for 2 hours. Although in most subjects, we have done parts of the exam already as there wouldn't be time in the actual exam. i.e Irish Oral and Aural and the same for German.

I had Physics(HL) monday(got our results back today and got 92%, so happy there), Tuesday had English and Irish, today had Maths(HL) today and found it tricky, but doable. I'd be aiming for an A, but realistically i think a B would be fine.

As for tomorrow, its chemistry and accounting....... and topping it all off..... German on the friday. Then we're off for the whole summer! CAN'T WAIT!!

Can't wait to start studying for the Leaving Cert that is! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

I didn't study enough for these exams. We had maths today and while I'm sure I did well I made some absolutely retarded mistakes. I had only copped on 5 mins later. Once glance at inequalities and coordinate geometry and it probably would have been near perfect. Also forgot about 2^n(a+irootk) when doing the last one and gave it in as a+ibrootk.

Physics was a bit meh, I did alright I'm sure. Probably failed Irish and made a bollocks of English.

Chemistry and History tomorrow and French on Friday. I generally do well in History by just reading the book and remembering it but it'll take me a couple of hours to go over everything and have it in my head. Chemistry should be OK. As for French, no idea.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Fringe

English and Chemistry left tomorrow! Really not bothered with English. Trying to go over some Montague but I'm just that not bothered. I've pretty much started to lose hope. Chemistry will be a nice way to end it though and then summer!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

I thought I did pretty good in the exams. So far I got 84% in Maths and 78% in LCVP.

Finally they're all finished and we're free for the summer! :D

Had English today, went ok, then Geography which was grand and a nice one to finish up with. I definitely failed Maths and maybe Physics, otherwise I'd say I passed everything.

Now, to get drunk!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

finished today with economics and geography which i totally messed up. wasnt clear that we had to do 3 long questions and i only did 2! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭happydayz182

i only handed up 4 papers....god im so f***cked

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

i only handed up 4 papers....god im so f***cked
    :confused: You mean you just refused to hand up your answer paper at the end of the exam, haha!!! Rebel :cool:

History - Perfect
    French - Very Good
    Economics - Good
    Business - Good
    Irish - Good (couldn't do one whole question though, I forgot what the story Bean Og was about, I don't do Pros haha!!!)
    Maths - I dropped down from Higher and am pretty sure I have failed ordinary, hmmm)

English - Poetry - 3 pages of bull ****!
    Macbeth - 3 pages of even worse bull ****!!
    Comparative - I think I wrote a ****ing summary :o

I only used one quote in the whole exam, "Is this a dagger I see before me" :D

Advertisement