Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying in St. Edmunds - Advice

Options
  • 19-05-2008 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭

I am thinking of purchasing a house in St. Edmunds beside Liffey Valley. All advice is most welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

Offer less than the asking price, that agent is accepting offers on most things in the new homes market

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

As per jdivision's suggestion- offer less than asking, they are happily accepting offers on these.

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭PGL

thanks for that. does anyone have advice / info on st. edmunds in particular i.e. no. of units sold, quality of construction, management company issues, surrounding planned developments etc etc

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

There's a drug treatment clinic going in across the road. It's close to being finished at the moment. I think there's also going to be a small creche in it.

You won't see many developments go in around it, as building should be almost done in that area now. There's a high likelihood of a Luas going in right in front of St Edmund's in the next 5-10 years, which can only be a good thing.

Advertisement