Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned list

Options
  • 19-05-2008 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭

Could someoone please tell me where the banned list is? I'd like directions as opposed to a link if possible.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Here ya go (for site bans and adverts.ie bans) Moderators have access to a list on their own forums but it is not public.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

There are no directions as such. The link is fairly easy to remember, just go to a thread and remove the showthread part and replace it with banlist.php.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/banlist.php

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

You can also google 'boards.ie banlist', it's the first link.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

You can also google 'boards.ie banlist', it's the first link.
    hah!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Cheers Gordon. Any news on prison?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

no :(

I'll need to try poking CuLT..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

Your a big banner here Gordon is there a prize for the highest banner!
    What would be the prize i wonder?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

Thanks you guys. I would give indavidual thanks but I'm trés lazy.

Advertisement