Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3 version - need to find ANY motorbike that's parked...

• 20-05-2008 12:02am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭

Can anyone help???

Been searching for an hour!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

rob any bike, the gta engine tends vehicles based on what you are driving.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭bobbysands81

KamiKazi wrote: »
    rob any bike, the gta engine tends vehicles based on what you are driving.

I've been looking for one for ages and can't find one - none even driving past me, it's driving me mental!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Why do you need one that's parked?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

the engine renders cars/bikes based on where you are and also tries to render the same model numerous times (with different colours etc.) to save CPU time, so there isn't necessarily a spot where a bike is always parked

the engine renders cars/bikes based on where you are and also tries to render the same model numerous times (with different colours etc.) to save CPU time, so there isn't necessarily a spot where a bike is always parked

Ah right - spent nearly two hours driving around last night looking for one - no joy! I'm sure though that they would have a few dotted around in the same place for the entirety of the game.

Previous poster, I just want to get one that I can keep returning to, I find the bikes are a lot easier to be on when completing certain missions.

• Advertisement

Still trying to locate a motorbike that respawns itself.

Can anyone help???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 sirpipalot

i've seen one out the back of the airport parked there twice... although going there gets you landed with a 4 start wanted level so good luck getting out

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭MREGAN

There is a scrambler bike always parked over at an old house by the sea. I am in work so cant give exact location. But you end up there in a mission with the coke deal in a truck.

MREGAN wrote: »
    There is a scrambler bike always parked over at an old house by the sea. I am in work so cant give exact location. But you end up there in a mission with the coke deal in a truck.

If you could give me the exact location at your leisure I would very much appreciate it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

If you could give me the exact location at your leisure I would very much appreciate it!
    Its at a group of 2-3 house out on their own at the very north of the second island.

• Advertisement

Ciaran500 wrote: »
    Its at a group of 2-3 house out on their own at the very north of the second island.

I presume that's the second island that's opened up???

Will take a look now!

Cheers mate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Spitfire666

just dial it into your phone and ring for one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Dealership in north alderney has loads also as you get a wanted level theres a stunt jump directly outside it.

Look for the big car park in the north alderny the bike shop is on its northwest corner. The jump is to wards the motorway south of the car park.

kdjac

Advertisement