Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question

Options
  • 20-05-2008 8:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭

hi there,

maybe, it is a very easy question. but where can i get some business cards of my own? who can make them for me near by wicklow town? has anybody an advice for me?

thanks in advance

regards

michael

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,256 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Kanzler wrote: »
    hi there,

maybe, it is a very easy question. but where can i get some business cards of my own? who can make them for me near by wicklow town? has anybody an advice for me?

thanks in advance

regards

michael

Do you have a logo and design all done up, or are you looking for someone to do all this as well?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

Would you not be better trying online?

I just ordered mine from http://www.vistaprint.ie
    They have some brilliant offers on! i got 250 for free and just had to pay for postage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭Kanzler

eoin_s wrote: »
    Do you have a logo and design all done up, or are you looking for someone to do all this as well?

hi, thank you all for your answers.

no, i don`t have a logo or something like that and i don`t have a design. i`m looking for someone to do all this as well. thats right. do you know where i can find someone? and how much would it be?

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭maco

I have tried http://www.vistaprint.ie as well you should try them first . . .

• Registered Users Posts: 21,256 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Kanzler wrote: »
    hi, thank you all for your answers.

no, i don`t have a logo or something like that and i don`t have a design. i`m looking for someone to do all this as well. thats right. do you know where i can find someone? and how much would it be?

It's impossible to put a figure on this as they range widely in price. A logo is the cornerstone of your business identity, so I would be slow to use a generic logo off the web like some part-time designers will do.

Once you have a template for the cards, then either the designer can get them printed, or you can get them online.

There is a Digital Art/Design forum where it seems OK to request quotes. Failing that, I can probably dig out some links / contacts for you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,464 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Our company got a logo designed by someone my business partner found online through www.getafreelancer.com. It cost us the grand total of US$35 for the logo design, plus designs for business cards and letterhead, and we got ownership of all the original artwork as well in Adobe Illustrator format plus any other format / size we wanted (PDF, EPS, Corel Draw etc.) All we did was explained to him what the company name was, what we did, what image we wanted to project etc. and he did the rest, suggesting dozens of designs, whittling them down to one or two and then refining them, all via email (I believe he was in India). We're very pleased with the results. We then got everything printed up online via vistaprint.ie, which took a bit longer than anticipated, but results were very good. I can give you the email address of the guy we found if that is of any use?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭Kanzler

thank you very much for your answers. it will be very helpful for me. thank you all..

eon, i will write you an mail.

Advertisement