Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A fabulous racer for sale:

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

In fairness to gabgab we should probably take it back on topic before the mods close the thread.

It's a lovely bike with a great groupset and wheels, but I wouldn't be optimistic about selling it here. A lot of people would be inclined to look at the price and compare it with the carbon bikes with Dura Ace or Ultegra you can get for new. Essentially, you're looking for someone who wants a Pinarello or something similar. I'd say you'd be better off whacking it on eBay and reaching a larger audience. I don't know if you'll get the price you're looking for. They're the older Eurus wheels (although some people say they're better than current model). And the more recent Chorus has carbon cranks, which matters to some people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Tackleberry

el tonto wrote: »
    In fairness to gabgab we should probably take it back on topic before the mods close the thread.

It's a lovely bike with a great groupset and wheels, but I wouldn't be optimistic about selling it here. A lot of people would be inclined to look at the price and compare it with the carbon bikes with Dura Ace or Ultegra you can get for new. Essentially, you're looking for someone who wants a Pinarello or something similar. I'd say you'd be better off whacking it on eBay and reaching a larger audience. I don't know if you'll get the price you're looking for. They're the older Eurus wheels (although some people say they're better than current model). And the more recent Chorus has carbon cranks, which matters to some people.

Finally some common sense! Good points all round there tonto, but you gotta do something to keep it bumped! I find abusing people is best!

Advertisement