Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any decent people wanna game league etc??

Options
  • 20-05-2008 9:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭

Hey lads new to posting here ,

Been playing a good bit of pes on the xbox live and have had some really brilliant games i have to say but lately im loosing faith in people, im just out for a good game and i don't mind playing barcelona or inter thats there choice but i was playing a guy the other night he was ranked 8 overall with a 88% win ratio, mine been 59% i was kinda thinking great lets have a go at this lad see how good i am, so off we go i pick France he picks Inter he scores 1-0 up adriano , i equalise then go on to make it 3-1 at half time and i'm wondering how this guy is ranked so highly , at half time he messages me saying Al pacin0 (his username) wants to chat , so i put on the headphones and he says alright you Pr**K i'm going to F**kin win now so i was just laughing yeah whatever. So the second half starts he tips off the screen stays on the centre cirlce and a delayed wistle ball in my net??????
    So it goes back to 3 green bars again he starts laughing in my ear saying hahahaha i win all the time and the next time the ball went out of play he did the same he won 6-3 i didn't disconnect but i asked him what he was doing and he said he created lag by throttling torrents??? because i dived for my peno!!! what an as**ole , needless to say i reported him. Is this common ?? anyone with similar experiences??

Played a guy last night and he went 1-0 up and tried to pass the ball between his keeper and centre back for 90 mins just so boring i work alot and only want i or two decent games in the evening its just ridiculous.

If there was enough people here i suppose we could all leave our gamertags and play each other or some sort of a league or something anyone interested??

My username is voicingfire if anyone fancies a friendly game.

thanks sorry for the long post ,hope its easy to read.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

That's pretty ridiculous behaviour! Unfortunately some people will stop at nothing to win...

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Was he French?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭brian plank

if your not worried about ratings and just want to play fair games then play friendlies. i find on ps3 all the cheating ***** play the rated games and all the friendly games have bars.

people tend to stick around for a few friendlies too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,164 ✭✭✭Dearg81

There's a lot of sad gits around in the pro evo world. I'll give u a game on the xbox. My gamer tag is dearg81. I usually play pro evo 6 tho cos of the lag on pro evo 2008. If any1 wants a game just message me. Ill be on tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Sabertooth

yeah i played u dearg81...u were ireland...good game that i remember it well....still beat u tho lol but u play good

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 AI Pacin0

Hey lads new to posting here ,

Been playing a good bit of pes on the xbox live and have had some really brilliant games i have to say but lately im loosing faith in people, im just out for a good game and i don't mind playing barcelona or inter thats there choice but i was playing a guy the other night he was ranked 8 overall with a 88% win ratio, mine been 59% i was kinda thinking great lets have a go at this lad see how good i am, so off we go i pick France he picks Inter he scores 1-0 up adriano , i equalise then go on to make it 3-1 at half time and i'm wondering how this guy is ranked so highly , at half time he messages me saying Al pacin0 (his username) wants to chat , so i put on the headphones and he says alright you Pr**K i'm going to F**kin win now so i was just laughing yeah whatever. So the second half starts he tips off the screen stays on the centre cirlce and a delayed wistle ball in my net??????
    So it goes back to 3 green bars again he starts laughing in my ear saying hahahaha i win all the time and the next time the ball went out of play he did the same he won 6-3 i didn't disconnect but i asked him what he was doing and he said he created lag by throttling torrents??? because i dived for my peno!!! what an as**ole , needless to say i reported him. Is this common ?? anyone with similar experiences??

Played a guy last night and he went 1-0 up and tried to pass the ball between his keeper and centre back for 90 mins just so boring i work alot and only want i or two decent games in the evening its just ridiculous.

If there was enough people here i suppose we could all leave our gamertags and play each other or some sort of a league or something anyone interested??

My username is voicingfire if anyone fancies a friendly game.

thanks sorry for the long post ,hope its easy to read.

That is utter rubbish and you know it.All i did was ask you why you quit when you were 5-0 down and you give me a barrage of abuse mate.So now you come on here and try and bad mouth me to others by fabricating a story.Your not the 1st sore loser ive played and you wont be the last im sure but to say that you were beating me just wreaks of desperation.Also you say i cheated,well please explain how ive lost well over 100 games.Ive lost 2 in the last week and i was beaten fair and square no complaints so surely if i could cheat and wanted to i would have lost far less than that.YOu just couldnt handle it because you bigged yourself up so much before the game saying you were gonna smash me and you are one of the best players around and in the end you just embaressed yourself so you quit.End of story.:rolleyes:

controversy....i luv it...ill give a game pacino,sounds like ur pretty good...not too keen on playing inter/brazil mainly because wouldnt be fair...

• Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭thegame983

Yo, Guys if you're looking for a good pro evo site to join (xbox 360)
    go to www.backofthenet.info
    I'm a member and its a great site,
    There's weekly minicup, leagues and site based rank matches can be played whenever. There's also a constatly active chat room so you can arrange games without having to leave forum post, and waiting for a response etc.
    I don't play on live cause of people like al pacino, who cheat, hack and pick barca when you pick wigan.
    Al pacino was a member of our site for about a week, but got kicked out for being an abusive twat. Don't belive a word he says. A short while after he left someone posted this on our forum

http://www.backofthenet.info/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15198

which gave a link to another post on pesfan

http://www.backofthenet.info/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15198

both these back up the original post made here. You will obviously need to be a member of both forums to view.

Anyhow guys give a backofthenet a look you won't be disappointed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 AI Pacin0

Actually mate i left that site cos it has more cheaters on it than optimatch.Ppl who r so desperate to outdo each other that they resort to any means to win.Also,the amount of rules on botn is ridiculous.Your not allowed to do square passes,your dictated to what team you must be,your not allowed to have condition on random etc etc.It got tiresome so i left.

Found a much better site now anyway which is http://proevonetwork.com/.
    Officially the biggest and best pes site around.I'd stay well clear of botn as its a poor imitation.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Amazing, here we actually see retards!

• Advertisement

open invitation...ill play anyone post your username here and ill get n touch (xbox 360)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

I'd love to get involved in a fair league, I'm sick of people quitting when they are losing, and not just in PES, it's so annoying. Why bother even playing if the only possible result that you can accept is winning. There is NO fun in that.

My gamertag is Dave7g.

Advertisement