Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cz 550

Options
  • 20-05-2008 9:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 33

was looking at a cz 550 varmint laminate yesterday lovely looking gun am sorely tempted to purchase.its just under 800 euro. anyone have one or any expeirence of one they seem very heavy but id be shooting off a bipod most of the time anyway.by the way its a 22.250

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭foxshooter243

was looking at a cz 550 varmint laminate yesterday lovely looking gun am sorely tempted to purchase.its just under 800 euro. anyone have one or any expeirence of one they seem very heavy but id be shooting off a bipod most of the time anyway.by the way its a 22.250

we used a cz 550 in 22-250 calibre last year for lamping, although its a tad heavy it proved to be an accurate rifle, capable of .5 inch groups at 200 with handloads, cz rifles are great value for money and i havent seen a bad shooting one yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 sirlampsalot

we used a cz 550 in 22-250 calibre last year for lamping, although its a tad heavy it proved to be an accurate rifle, capable of .5 inch groups at 200 with handloads, cz rifles are great value for money and i havent seen a bad shooting one yet.
    thanks the weight is the only thing putting me off.i,ll just have to start going to the gym.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭foxshooter243

thanks the weight is the only thing putting me off.i,ll just have to start going to the gym.
    i wouldnt worry too much about the weight as it has its advantages too,
    i like a heavy rifle myself due to my large paws:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 F-ClassWillie

i wouldnt worry too much about the weight as it has its advantages too,
    i like a heavy rifle myself due to my large paws:D

Sirlampsalot, have you considered the CZ Varmint in Kevlar.
    1.1lbs less in weight.;)

CZ 550 VARMINT KEVLAR .22-250

Weight9.7 lbs
    fitted with 25.6'' hammer forged barrel and HS Precision composite Kevlar stock.

main049.pngCZ CZ 550 VARMINT LAMINATED
    Weight10.8 lbs
    main021.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭fish slapped

Fclass willie , DUDE where'd ya find that ??? yum yum:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement