Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Minimum Run Requirements

Options
  • 20-05-2008 10:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if I will get away with the minimum requirements?

AMD Athlon 3200+
    1gig of ram
    ATI X800xt

Will I get away with it you reckon?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,746 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

posted this in anotehr thread on these forums yesterday, but here it is again if ye missed it :)

www.systemrequirementslab.com/referrer/srtest

choose AoC from the drop down list, it will let you know if your pc will run the game

• Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭abelard

posted this in anotehr thread on these forums yesterday, but here it is again if ye missed it :)

www.systemrequirementslab.com/referrer/srtest

choose AoC from the drop down list, it will let you know if your pc will run the game

Thanks for that, very handy resource!

Cripes, does it really need 30g hard drive space?! I've got the recommended for everything bar the processor (I've got 2ghz core 2) on my laptop so I'm hoping this'll run pretty well!

Will need to clear up a bit of hard drive space though too!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,746 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

you're welcome, the install comes on 2 dvd's (i've heard) and the early access download was 13gig, installed up to around 30 or something mad like that. but yeah, couple that with the patches etc.. someone said there's a 400meg patch already. nasty for space consumption but hopefully worth every bit :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

abelard wrote: »
    Cripes, does it really need 30g hard drive space?! I've got the recommended for everything bar the processor (I've got 2ghz core 2) on my laptop so I'm hoping this'll run pretty well!

Will need to clear up a bit of hard drive space though too!

24 gigs fully patched on mine at the moment, I suppose it would need at least 30gig free for the swap file. Give it a few months and it might hit 30.

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭DeadlyByDesign

Ok systemrequirements said that I pass on minimum settings. I am going to take the plunge saturday and hope that with the eye candy turned off it works....fingers crossed all. Wish me luck and all that.

• Advertisement
Advertisement