Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New events

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭OK-Cancel-Apply

Yeah I'd be up for some type of walk! :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,493 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Jaysus, I was only messing with the canoes but I'm intrigued by the notion of a kayaking rodeo.

Anyway, on with the walk.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭Karen_*

Well I'm going canoeing:p Its a class idea!

Ok when suits for the walk? 6th, 13th Sept? They're both Saturdays or would the Sundays suit better? If we did Howth is there a boat trip or something we could do too?

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Richie860504

Can I join? I'll be in Dublin both weekends so either would suit.

More the merrier and everyone welcome Richie. Its great to see new faces:D

• Advertisement

Kamili wrote: »
    I'm a newbie here, but love the sound of a walk, would love to meet some fellow non drinkers and hang out for a while! :)

Actually any sort of meet sounds good! You'll have to go soft on me as it is my first one!

Welcome aboard!:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,493 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Karen_* wrote: »
    Well I'm going canoeing:p Its a class idea!

Race ya! :D

There are fewer trains on a Sunday out my direction so Saturday would probably be easier in terms of getting somewhere. Suppose we'd have to keep an eye on the weather closer to the time too.

Yes, Richie, welcome aboard.

:DWell I can give lifts if anyone is around the Terenure or surrounding areas.

Just looking at this too

http://www.adventure.ie/htm/rock_climbing.htm

Abseiling! Oh please be interested, fellow coke (a cola) heads:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭kjt

Suppose we'd have to keep an eye on the weather closer to the time too.

Ahh weather shmeather! Then we couldn't sing "We're singing in the rain..." :D
    Regarding rodeo, here's a link. Maybe a walk that day could be a seperate thing, I'll more then likely be taking photo's at these but would deffo be up for meeting for a few minutes :).

I'd definitely be up for some rockclimbing Karen. Also in the Rathfarnham area and can give lifts on the day :)

• Advertisement

Oh these all sound like such a plan!! Totally would be into the kayaking too!:D

Fiona will come back and we'll all be either drowned or have fallen off cliffs:D

They can't say we didn't try!

Plenty of canoeing to be had.
    http://boards.ie/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=61067&d=1218308668

Fiona will come back and we'll all be either drowned or have fallen off cliffs:D

Yeah she'll visit all of us in hospital and say to herself, "What have I started??" :eek: :pac:

Ooo climbing in Dalkey, nice! Been to the quarry a few times meself. Some nice coffee shops and stuff in Dalkey too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Well name a time and a place and I'll try my best to make it along anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 659 ✭✭✭Cazlou

I'd be interested in going walking, but at the moment I can't do the 6th..but sure I'll see what the scéal is when ye pick a date!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Conchubar

I'd be up for kayaking or a walk.
    Will be over in Berlin on the 6th but if ye are doing something on the 13th you can count me in. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭thusspakeblixa

I'm out working in Barretstown the 1st week in September (actually, think I'm back on the 12th) so anything after that would be great.
    EXCEPT cycling, due to me falling over lots.

Ok so shall we say the 13th or 14th? For a walk and poss boat trip?

Its only you and me for the climbing so far Cancel, we need a third:D Anyone?

• Advertisement

kjt wrote: »
    I'd definitely be up for some rockclimbing Karen. Also in the Rathfarnham area and can give lifts on the day :)

Another climber?

Was thinking we could organise the climbing for end of sept and its €60 per head but cheaper if we get more peeps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I think I'm good for the 13th anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭thusspakeblixa

Ok so shall we say the 13th or 14th? For a walk and poss boat trip?

Its only you and me for the climbing so far Cancel, we need a third:D Anyone?
    the 13th would suit me for anything I think
    I'd be up for climbing!

Another climber?

Was thinking we could organise the climbing for end of sept and its €60 per head but cheaper if we get more peeps.

I'm not a climber but I'd love to give it a try!

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Richie860504

Also not a climber but count me in.

Ok will give the climbing place a ring and see what rates I can get and how we can pay:D

and seems like the 13th suits everyone for walking so the 13th it is.:D

Ok will give the climbing place a ring and see what rates I can get and how we can pay:D

I shall pay in Hungarian Yaks!

yak_276x280.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 692 ✭✭✭i-digress

Never climbed before, would be well up for giving it a try though! There's no better way to make a first impression on people than falling arse over snot down a cliff face! :D

Hey Guys,
    If your bored this weekend and are around Dublin. Pop into peoples photography, if you decide to go in, come over and have an awl chat!

• Advertisement

Cheers KJT might just do that!:D

Advertisement