Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone modem

Options
  • 20-05-2008 10:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭

Right i hope ya's can help.
    I have the Vodafone 3G modem for a few months now and it's not great but it's the only option i have in the area at the moment.
    I noticed that their selling a 3G Broadband stick now for Euro 50 more but on their website there is no difference in the comparisons.
    So i emailed vodafone what the difference is and they just copied and pasted the website back to me.Then I asked what the speed differences area as the didn't seem to know what I was asking.
    They replied saying that there was no speed difference between the modem and the stick.
    I then asked why the were charging Euro 50 more for the stick if there was no difference.

I'm still waiting for a reply and probably will be.
    Can anyone tell me if there is a huge difference in these two ?

Cheers:pac:

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,732 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

ocj wrote: »
    Right i hope ya's can help.
    I have the Vodafone 3G modem for a few months now and it's not great but it's the only option i have in the area at the moment.
    I noticed that their selling a 3G Broadband stick now for Euro 50 more but on their website there is no difference in the comparisons.
    So i emailed vodafone what the difference is and they just copied and pasted the website back to me.Then I asked what the speed differences area as the didn't seem to know what I was asking.
    They replied saying that there was no speed difference between the modem and the stick.
    I then asked why the were charging Euro 50 more for the stick if there was no difference.

I'm still waiting for a reply and probably will be.
    Can anyone tell me if there is a huge difference in these two ?

Cheers:pac:

Thats Robbery! there will be no difference to service at all its just the convince of the small form Dongle "Stick"

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭ocj

Exactly what i was thinking, but i thought there would at least be a faster connection for that price.

Advertisement