Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Internet Problems

Options
  • 20-05-2008 10:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

The router is showing a red light for internet but a green light for both wirless and dsl. the phone connection is fine ad i have tried turning it off and back on....i need help

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

The router is showing a red light for internet but a green light for both wirless and dsl. the phone connection is fine ad i have tried turning it off and back on....i need help

People posting with these type of problems need to give more information - for example is this a new connection or has it been working fine up to now?

Have you checked to see what speed you are syncing at or if you are syncing at all? http://192.168.1.254.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 j3wish

on or off with the router or phone? i have this problem all the time. always happens after a phone call. best thing to do is pick up the phone and hang up again, seems to work somethimes.or try reconnecting the lines to the filters.

Advertisement