Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This is not on

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,022 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

SDooM wrote: »
    Why is this dog failing?

As much as I like a good fail pic, he's just enjoying leftovers on a plate.

This is the important issue here!

Good question, I thought it was because the dishes were already cleaned hence the dog not getting anything from licking them?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Sherifu wrote: »
    best_fail_dog_ever.gif

Much, much better. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

tears running down my face at that one, man that's funny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

hahaha awesome gif :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Ah, lols. I haven't enjoyed a Feedback thread in so long.

More, I say, more.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Phaetonman wrote: »
    No I haven't, I just made up a pm. SNAP!!

Man that was hilarious. You got me good............................................ :rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Dudess wrote: »
    Phaetonman, I've a sense of humour all right but ever since your attempts to rile Kazobel yesterday (one such post being reported by two people) you've been on my radar. Your post today crossed the line and was again reported by two people, one of whom is far from a Roma apologist.

I'll lift the ban tomorrow but use your cop-on after that.

There was FAR worse stuff said on AH yesterday by a certain person.He recommended that somebody tie up and fcuck there mother,that they didnt know who thier father was and that he hoped they die slowly in an accident.Was he banned?Not a bit of it.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Degsy wrote: »
    There was FAR worse stuff said on AH yesterday by a certain person.He recommended that somebody tie up and fcuck there mother,that they didnt know who thier father was and that he hoped they die slowly in an accident.Was he banned?Not a bit of it.

Linky?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭siobhan.murphy

is calling someone a tosser a real big deal?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭Phaetonman

This unbanning can't come quick enough. My good name is being dragged through the mud over on after hours. Thanks for all your PMs of support guys, really means something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

That person was taking the piss out of an obvious uber-troll who has been banned from After Hours indefinitely. At the same time though, that person was warned to stop treating After Hours like The Thunderdome.

Dudess wrote: »
    That person was taking the piss out of an obvious uber-troll who has been banned from After Hours indefinitely. At the same time though, that person was warned to stop treating After Hours like The Thunderdome.

Its not for him to be taking the piss out of anybody,insulting people and being in breach of the charter.Sorting out trolls is the mods' job.Personal abuse warrents a ban and he didnt get one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Gandalf23

OP this is not aimed at you ... but seen as we're posting silly dog stuff ...

imagesnotoncebuttwice.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Its not for him to be taking the piss out of anybody,insulting people and being in breach of the charter.Sorting out trolls is the mods' job.Personal abuse warrents a ban and he didnt get one.
    If everyone who took the piss out of trolls was banned, there'd be a hell of a lot of bannings.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement