Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I nab a helicopter?

• 20-05-2008 1:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭

Can someone give me a step by step guide as to how I can get a helicopter, I still haven't seen one!

I've gone looking in the airport for one but always get nabbed by the Gardai before I can find one.

Many thanks.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

At the bottom left cornerof the middle island there is a place called Helitour, its also shown in the destination menu in cabs.

Just go there and hop into one of the many choppers :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,103 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Bottom right corner of the "Manhattan" island surely? Well as your looking at the map anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Hornswoggle

Yep where the other lads said it is. If you travel to the very bottom of Algonquin and look around you will eventually find the helicopter tours. There are always two or three helicopters sitting there. You'll have to shoot the pilot before stealing it though. Ive never found a helicopter in the airport except while playing MP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Bros123

Those gardai are a pain all right!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 962 ✭✭✭chavezychavez

Bros123 wrote: »
    Those gardai are a pain all right!

Agreed, 'tis a pure pain sure, as we, the assailants, try to get away in our motorised vehicles, and are pursued by members of the force.

gardacrest.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

You'll have to shoot the pilot before stealing it though.

Nope, just press the button to get in and Niko will automatically pull the pilot out and take it.
    Just don't hold the button, or you'll get taken for a helitour.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 417 ✭✭mika27

Also, those heli's become gunships in mp ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭fdevine

There is a cheat available to spawn a gunship (Annihilator) if you don't mind cheating that is.....

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Hornswoggle

Nope, just press the button to get in and Niko will automatically pull the pilot out and take it.
    Just don't hold the button, or you'll get taken for a helitour.

Shooting him is way cooler though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Is it possible to use the guns on the Annihilator in single player? I stole one from the airport but couldn't figure out how to fire :)

• Advertisement

Stephen wrote: »
    Is it possible to use the guns on the Annihilator in single player? I stole one from the airport but couldn't figure out how to fire :)

It=f you have a PS3, it's the square button. You can rob a gunship from the roof of a police station in southern algonquin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

there is a maverick heli parked on the coast of the 3rd island. the coast between the 3rd and 2nd island about a third of the way down, its on a heli pad in the water so you can swim to the ladder and climb up to claim your prize :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Can someone give me a step by step guide as to how I can get a helicopter, I still haven't seen one!

I've gone looking in the airport for one but always get nabbed by the Gardai before I can find one.

Many thanks.

Gardai????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

cheesedude wrote: »
    Gardai????

Proof that some people can't seperate real life from video games.:D

Well done Rockstar on creating such a realistic game.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭yeah-buddy

man ye computer lads take everything so seriously, he was clearly joking

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

yeah "computer lads"!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Shhh, he thinks we live in his computer!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Shhh, he thinks we live in his computer!

We dont ???

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

KTRIC wrote: »
    We dont ???

:(

I do, but I'm not letting you in unless you wipe your shoes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 907 ✭✭✭AlphaMale 3OO

I've just spent the last 10 minutes laughing my ass off at this. For me this is quote of the month.

• Advertisement
Advertisement