Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for players, or a game? Post here...No phone numbers in this thread please

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭whiz

Here Guys, I have put together a soccer game each Tuesday at 9.00pm in Coolmine astro pitches beside Blanchardstown Shopping Centre. Will need a few more bodies, if anybody is interested please send me a private message.

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭Mellio

Looking for a couple of regulars up in Tallght Astro Park, Wed Night's at 7:30pm if anyone interested.

Needed from tomorrow night if possible if not the following week is fine.

Send me a PM if interested.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 5 mlinner

Hi, I already have 5 players but looking for 5-6 more to play at Sportsco in Ringsend mid-week (Wed/Thurs) and again on Sundays. Let me know if you're interested either day or both. Reasonable standard played, all players late 20's/early 30's.

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,011 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

Any games goin tonight.

Aul and lsl experience

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭orangerhyme

Hey
    Im interested in playing sportsco..possibly both days cos i live nearby
    thanks

• Advertisement

Anyone need a player for tonight in the Dublin area ??

• Registered Users Posts: 1 jclaw27

Hi looking for soccer around dundrum/ballinteer area ideally or close by if anyone has game going and short a person. available mon to thurs eves from 7, cheers

anyone need any players tonight ?

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Das89

Hi

Around the Ranelagh area so close to most places in Dublin. Up for games, not a bad player (on par with Torres)......Looking for any spots and generally up for fun games. Cheers...

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mccer

I would be available for midweek games and most Sundays if you still need players, 33, reasonable standard.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

mccer wrote: »
    I would be available for midweek games and most Sundays if you still need players, 33, reasonable standard.

Might have a space Wed night 7pm ucd astro pitches. Will know better tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭harpsman

hi.
    am in a monday night game in astro coolock.bit short of no.s so lookin for a couple of players to reinforce our game or failing that if any games going northside would be interessted.
    37,reasonable standard.pretty fit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mccer

to whoever contacted me i can make that game at 6pm in ucd tonight if player still needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 OlegC

Hi! Are you still looking for players for wednesday games in Tallaght?

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭colcar

hi, i am up in dublin for the week on a course, would be interested in playing a bit off footie one or 2 evenings. am staying in finglas so if theres any games happening nearby and your short numbers let me know. missing my own training at home while up here so just looking for a run out and pass some time. cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Pete M

Anyone looking for a player tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭B00MSTICK

Hey lads I'm looking for a game around DCU, the city centre or anywhere in between.
    Relatively fit but haven't played in a good while.

I'm in college til 6 & 7 Tues and Thursday respectively but free the rest of the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 rockswell

Hey all! Just moved to Phibsburough. Would love a game any night except Monday and Tuesday anywhere remotely near where I am or the city.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭JGEP

Not long in Ranelagh and looking to get back into a regular game to get a bit of fitness going again, haven't played in quite a while due to the old ACL. Anyone looking for someone to play any evenings during the week?

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭whiz

Hi Guys, I am looking for astro turf players for this Tuesday night in Coolmine Sports & Leisure Club, its beside Blanchardstown Shopping Centre. Anybody interested in playing, please pm me

• Advertisement

Hi All,

We are looking for up to 4 regular players to play 5 a side up tallaght astro park, details as follows:

Day : Wedensday
    Time : 7:30pm
    Fee: €6

If anyone is interested drop me a private message.

Alternatively if there is a 5-7 a side team looking for a game every wednesday up in tallaght then we would be intereted in setting that up.

Cheers

Mellio

• Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭Easy Rod

Easy Rod wrote: »
    I figured i'd put up our details in case anyone still looking for a team etc.

We're based on the Northside of Dublin and train Tues and Thurs (Currently) in St.Annes Park in Raheny.

We have three teams- 2 on Saturdays in the UCFL and one on Sunday's in the LSL, so we have rooms for players of all standards. We also have an O'35's team for the more 'experienced' players!!

It's a good group of lads at the club but always on the lookout for additional players.

Send me a PM for more details.

Cheers

Gonna give this a bump again, new players registration closes at the end of March so anyone looking to play a bit of 11 a side ball for the rest of the season get in touch via PM.

Training is now Mondays and Thursdays in Clontarf btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 wizardl

Hey everyone, I'm looking for a game/training during the week. I'm mid twenties and live near the grand canal/Pearse street area. Haven't played for a while/bit rusty and was hoping to get back into it

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Neiller14

Hi I'm living in Ballinteer, Dundrum area looking for regular game 5 or 11 aside weekday nights from now and into the summer. Reasonably fit 30ish and played LSL up until this season. Reliable and committed would love a regular game anywhere this side of the city but happily fill in for one or two games if that's all you need. PM if you need a player.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Boards team is in need of a keeper lads if anyone is interested drop me a PM!

Hi All,

We are looking for a couple more regulars if anyone interested up in tallaght astropark, details below.

send me a PM if you are interested and I can include you in on the weekly text to play.

Cheers

Mellio wrote: »
    Hi All,

We are looking for up to 4 regular players to play 5 a side up tallaght astro park, details as follows:

Day : Wedensday
    Time : 7:30pm
    Fee: €6

If anyone is interested drop me a private message.

Alternatively if there is a 5-7 a side team looking for a game every wednesday up in tallaght then we would be intereted in setting that up.

Cheers

Mellio

• Registered Users Posts: 36 jtroe1

Short a few players for 5 aside in UCD tonight at 6 o'clock if anyone else is around

• Registered Users Posts: 3 benbobb

Looking to play some 5-a-side/11-a-side in the Dublin 2 area. Not even sure if there's anywhere to play there though? Seems to be either Dundrum or Tallaght where all the action is.

Haven't played in a good while but looking to get back playing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Elnino11

Hi all!!Im a 27 year old who's looking for some regular games of football in the Ringsend/Sandymount area. Have'nt played in a while so pretty short of fitness at the minute but raring to get back into it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭jd1983

I've just moved to Cork and I'm looking for a game of footie. I'm quite fit at the moment as I've been running a bit of late. I've been playing in a couple of astro leagues in Dublin for the past few years but it's been a couple years since I've played for a club. I'm looking for either an astro team to play with or a club to train a little with (although I probably won't be around much at the w'ends for games). I'd appreciate a PM if anyone's looking for a player, I'm 29 and I normally play in midfield.

Cheers

Advertisement