Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for players, or a game? Post here...No phone numbers in this thread please

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭MeIsGod

I'm looking to get back playing 11 a side, based in the Whitehall/Beaumont area , i play upfront or either wing, i haven't played competitively in a year due to work commitments but looking to get back into it and I've kept myself reasonably fit. If any teams are looking/struggling for players give me a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭whiz

Here Guys, I a organise a game of Astro football in Coolmine Sports and Leisure Club, its beside Blanchardstown shopping centre, its on every Tuesday at 9pm - 10pm. If anybody is interested in playing please pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭Mellio

Still more players need if anyone interested.

Send me a message and I can include you in the weekly text.

We are short a couple players tonight if someone just wants a
    one off game to play.

Astropark Tallaght
    Wed
    7:30pm KO
    €6 pp

Cheers

Mellio wrote: »
    Hi All,

We are looking for a couple more regulars if anyone interested up in tallaght astropark, details below.

send me a PM if you are interested and I can include you in on the weekly text to play.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 36 jtroe1

Short a player or 2 for tonight. 5 aside, 6 o'clock in UCD if anyone fancies it

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭maryen

Hi, looking for a decent game of soccer, 5 a side in D7, D15 or D9 on Tuesday evening,if anyone looking for player?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Kram5891

Hi there,
    I moved down to Cork a few years ago, just seeing if anyone is playing 5/6/7 a side football that's looking for an extra player, i'm able to play any evenings monday to thursday from seven onwards, don't mind travelling further, cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Rhand

Me and my friend (26 - defender / 22 - midfielder) are looking to join a team in Dublin. As the season is almost over, we don't mind not being able to play official games. Getting our fitness back to good level and socializing is our main priority.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 NugentFergal

Hi Lads,

We run a game every Monday at 20.00 In Irishtown. Regular slots come available due to work commitments etc. If you want to be included on the weekly email send me your details by PM.

Thanks

Fergal

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Liam Oliver Lynch

Looking for Mid-week Astro Turf- game.

5-aside, in Sportsco would suit best. If anyone needs a player Mon -Fri, pm me. Can't seem to find a mid-week game.

-Liam

• Registered Users Posts: 36 jtroe1

Looking for a few regular players for 5 aside in UCD at 6 o'clock on a Wednesday. Lost 1 or 2 recently due to work commitments so just looking to fill back up the spaces. Anyone interested PM me and I'll add you to the list

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 moyganny123

Anyone looking for numbers for Astro in south Dublin I am interested, Mon to Thurs evenings ideally after 7pm. In the off season and looking to keep fit. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭killers1

Anyone want to play 5-a-side in AstroPark Coolock this evening at 8.30pm? Need 3 players, social standard. Bring a mate or two?

Send me a PM

Tks
    Killian

Here Guys, I a organise a game of Astro football in Coolmine Sports and Leisure Club, its beside Blanchardstown shopping centre, its on every Tuesday at 9pm - 10pm. If anybody is interested in playing please pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Tachey Del Bosque

Anyone looking for numbers for Astro/5-a-side in Dun Laoghaire area. 25 years old and a bit rusty but looking to get back into the swing of things!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭killers1

Anyone looking to play 5-a-side this Bank Holiday Monday @ 7pm in Astro Park Coolock please send me a PM. Short a few players for regular social standard game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 James The Goalkeeper

Hi all im 19 years old and am looking to play abit of summer footie in dublin.... i play for a Division 2 team in the Combined Counties Football League in Westmeath... PM if any team are looking for a goalkeeper for summer football!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 beneavinfc

Hi all

We are looking for new players for next season.
    Beneavin Fc was set up last season , and for next season we are looking at building up a stronger squad. So if your looking to join a new team or get back into playing 11 a side, gis a shout.
    All we ask is that you are of a decent level, have played before and want to succeed , don't worry about fitness, we will sort you out on that.

We are based in finglas, our home pitch is currently mellows park but that may change, during the winter months of next season we have astro pitch booked so our matches will be playable through out the winter , so no long breaks with out matches.

Looking forward to hearing back from anyone interested :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Neiller14

Hi just bumping this up again. I'm living in Ballinteer, Dundrum area looking for regular game 5 or 11 aside weekday nights. Reasonably fit 30ish and played LSL up until this season. Reliable and committed would love a regular game anywhere this side of the city but happily fill in for one or two games if that's all you need. PM if you need a player.

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭martin101

Hi lads,
    Looking to join an Astro team that is either near the city centre like sportsco or at coolmine. Times from 5 up till 7 would suit me best. Anyone looking for players pm me.

Cheers
    Martin

• Registered Users Posts: 6,011 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

Neiller14 wrote: »
    Hi just bumping this up again. I'm living in Ballinteer, Dundrum area looking for regular game 5 or 11 aside weekday nights. Reasonably fit 30ish and played LSL up until this season. Reliable and committed would love a regular game anywhere this side of the city but happily fill in for one or two games if that's all you need. PM if you need a player.

What position do you play, perhaps look at joining the boards team ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Neiller14

I was involved with the boards team for a couple of games. Sound bunch of lads and some good talent in there but it's a large squad so wasn't guaranteed a good run each week. Need the regular games to improve fitness. Looking for a regular 40-60 mins football at least per week.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Easy123

looking for 1-2 players for a game on wed 7-8 in dublin9. standard is average

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Lukeage

Hi, I'm looking for one or two regular players for a 5-a-side game we have every Sunday at Sportsco (8pm, pitch C)

It's a mixed bag of nationalities and abilities so all are welcome.

It's 4eu / 5eu a week and no blades allowed.

Let me know

Thanks

Luke

Hi Guys, if anybody is interested in playing astro turf in Coolmine Sports and Leisure Club every Tuesday 9pm - 10pm.

If interested please pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 robbyutd

Hi, I'm looking to play football in Loughlinstown either indoors or outdoors. I'm over-35 but fit and keen for regular games.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Jonrosser

UCFL TEAM LOOKING FOR NEW PLAYERS.
    Hermitage Clinic FC- looking for a couple of new players to add to the squad for the new season. Friendlies to start shortly and pre-season starts early July.. We have just completed our first season and are now looking to kick on for the next. Good bunch of lads, we always try to do things the right way in all aspects of the game.
    Jon
    Home Ground: Grifeen Valley Park
    Training: Phoenix Park
    Email: jmrosser@hotmail.co.uk

• Registered Users Posts: 6 e02bf081

Hi lads,
    I've recently moved to south dublin.
    If anyone needs players for any kind of footie (11a side / astro) on the southside give me a shout. I'm 29, have played 11a side for yrs and normally play defence/midfield.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭McG

Looking to add a couple of players to a Thursday evening (7pm) 5-a-side game in Irishtown.

PM me with your email address if interested and I'll put you on the mailing list.

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭shayno90

Need 4 players for Thurday evenings astro at Sportsco Ringsend at 8pm. Must pay a fee to play for all season. PM for more details.

• Advertisement

Here Guys...is there any astro leagues starting up soon in Dublin ? I organise a weekly game and I am thinking about getting us involved in a weekly league or tournament, any responses appreciated.

Advertisement