Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for players, or a game? Post here...No phone numbers in this thread please

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭KombuchaMshroom

Hey, looking to play any regular 5/6/7 a-side game.

Living out by Harold's cross and working on Stephen's green so preferably somewhere south side and relatively near to the city.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 jtroe1

Looking for 2 players for 5 aside in UCD tonight at 6 o'clock. Anyone around let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭OrgasmicBaz

Anyone looking for a game of 6 a side astro today PM me.

Ballyfermot Leisure Centre
    6pm
    €5

• Registered Users Posts: 31 raycre

Stuck for 1 player for 5aside tonight at 8pm in Celbridge .... PM me if interested. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 31 raycre

raycre wrote: »
    Stuck for 1 player for 5aside tonight at 8pm in Celbridge .... PM me if interested. Thanks
    we're sorted now.. (cant seem to delete the above post for some reason)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Shrapple

Hi just moved over to Dublin from Scotland just recently and would keen for a kick about, if anyone is looking for numbers give me a PM, I work close to Stephens green until 6pm most nights, so wouldnt be able to make it until 7 at the earliest during week, but keen most nights and weekends.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭nc19

jobonar wrote: »
    Still looking for regular players if anyone is interested send me a PM.

Cork st in dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Bazmeen

I need a couple of players for 5-a-side tonight in Alsaa out by the Airport.
    8pm to 9pm and its €5 a head for the game.

hopefully can turn in to a refular thing but for the moment just enough players to play tonight would be great.

If your interested pm me or message below.

thanks,
    Barry

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭whiz

Hi Guys, if anybody is interested in playing astro football in Coolmine Sports & Leisure Club beside Blanchardstown SC, tonight at 9 - 10pm,
    then please send me a private message

• Registered Users Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Can't commit to a regular outing but will throw my name up here just in case. I'm a keeper, work in Dublin city centre and can start at 6 or 7 on Mon, Wed or Thurs. Cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 footymaster1

I have played at a high level before looking to get back playing some ball, 5 aside/7aside/11 aside. Social or competitive I don't really mind just want to play a bit, I live and work in south dublin city so preferably in this area once or twice a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Mope

Well established team with regular trainings sessions and a game in a highly competitive league each week is and will be looking for few players to strengthen the squad. Any nationality/race and age are welcome. Fairly good football level would be a plus, but most of all we respect dedication and hardworking individuals willing to improve and build something of importance to him!
    We play in Irish 7 Soccer Federation First Division since opening. Games are played in Santry, trainings are held in Corduff Sports Centre, Blanchardstown.

Any questions - feel free to PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭whiz

Hi Guys, if anybody is interested in playing Astro Football every Tuesday Night (9 - 10pm) beside Blanchardstown SC, then please send me a private message !

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭OrgasmicBaz

Game of 6 a side astro going tonight if anyone is interested. Its only a bit of rain today lads!

Ballyfermot Leisure Centre
    6pm / €5

• Registered Users Posts: 6 passenger555

whiz wrote: »
    Hi Guys, if anybody is interested in playing astro football in Coolmine Sports & Leisure Club beside Blanchardstown SC, tonight at 9 - 10pm,
    then please send me a private message

Was this a once of or are u still looking for players?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 passenger555

Looking for a game in Coolmine, quite bad fitness level, but will get up to speed soon enough. Available Weds from 8.30 and Thus all afternoon

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭itsnotmyfault

Hi Lads,

We have been let down by 1 guy so have a spot free for 1 person on Thursdays at 8pm at Sportsco, Ringsend to play regularly. As we are part way through the season we can discuss cost should you wish to join.

Reasonable standard and a good bunch of lads. Pm me if you wish to play this thursday. No charge for this game and as above we can discuss cost should you wish to stay on(which you will:)).

Sorry lads, we may already have a player. If you are still interested PM me as usual and i will let you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Gerdev

Hi everyone my five a side got disbanded so always up for a game of ball around Dublin 16/14 area!

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Gerdev

Lads I'm trying to set up weekly 5/6 a side games around the Dublin 14/16 area! If anyone is up for organising it with me then PM me!
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 20 ledmanroy

Hey,

Looking for a team to play & train with.

27, haven't played in a few years - looking to get back into it, living around the Donaghmede area.

Available most nights.

Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Hi,

Myself and a mate are looking to see if there's any sessions going that we could play in?

Sportsco would probably be the best location wise, but we live in Drumcondra so anything nearby there would suit as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Poster2014

There's a weekly league out of Stoneybatter run by Dublin indoor sports might be worth looking at :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

jobonar wrote: »
    Looking for players for an indoor 5-a-side game, average standard, on a Thursday evening from 6-7pm in St.Catherines sports hall on Marrowbone lane ( just off Cork street ). €6 per week, pay-as-you-play! If any one is interested PM me!

Still looking for players if anybody is interested.

We need 1 player to play tonight at sportsco 8-9. PM me. 1st to respond gets the game. Free.

Annnddd gone!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭youwhoglue

We're looking for a few new regulars after a couple of players couldn't play next year. We play Wednesday nights in ESB Sportsco in Ringsend at 7pm.

It's a social medium quality game priced at 60 euro for the term so better than fiver a game. The new term starts the 7th January but we are short this Wednesday night if you want to pop along and see if you like the game for a fiver.

Please feel free to PM me with your e-mail address or number and I can add you to the mailing list.

Thanks.

Similar position to youwhoglue above, we are short 2 people for our game at sportsco after losing 5 guys:eek: from last season(mainly going back home for work).

We play every thursday at 8pm and the next block booking is from 8th January - 27th March. It'll only cost €55(with a possibility of getting a €5 back), so is a bargain.

You can come down this thursday for a game for free to see what you think. We're a sound bunch of lads(most of the time:))

PM me asap.

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,913 ✭✭✭Ormus

Similarly, we're looking for 2 players for our game on Thursdays at 7 in Sportsco.

€60 for the January to March quarter.

Average standard of a game.

Free trial this Thursday if interested, PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 scuphi

Hi all,

Game Saturday in Clondalkin at 12.30 to 13.30. Cost €3 / €4 depending on numbers.

It is 8 v 8 in Colaiste Chilliain, which is across the road from Clondalkin Leisure Centre.

If interested PM me and I'll make sure spot still available. At the moment a couple spots there.

Phil

• Registered Users Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭Mousewar

Any one-off games on around Xmas? Give me a shout if you need a player

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 housecore93

Well lads,

I'm looking to play some 5/6/7 aside astro. I live in Dublin city centre so can get to any location around there or either side of the river within reason. Alot of the games on here seem to be in ringsend which would suit fine. Curious though as to why there is not a mention of Ballybough or Belvedere for games.
    I'd be half decent anyway with good fitness.
    So if you need a reliable player just give me a buzz. Cheers.

Advertisement