Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An Grianan Hotel, Burt, Donegal - good venue?

Options
  • 20-05-2008 1:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

An Grianan Hotel, Burt, Donegal - good venue?
    Hi
    we've provisionally booked the An Grianan Hotel in Burt for our wedding but have no recommendations to go by. Has anyone held their wedding there are been to a wedding there? would really appreciate any advise / reviews / opinions about the hotel.
    thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

It looks lovely and i've heard nothing bad, but i've never been at a wedding there.

But i would recommend (if you haven't already) that you get a price per person for the meal guaranteed now. There was a little trouble last year when their prices went up more than people thought they would.
    A friend of mine had her wedding booked there but they raised the price by €10 per person from one year to the next, (it was on highland radio) she canceled and when to the Silver Tassie.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

One of my work colleagues was at a wedding there a few weeks back and loved the place.

Personally, I've had the 5 course Sunday lunch there and it was excellent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Donegal57

was at a wedding there last year, and i must say it was one of the best places for a wedding I have been at, food excellent and the function room was excellent. I know the couple getting were more than happy with it. You will not be disappointed

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭neighbours

Had a meal there lately and I couldnt fault it

Advertisement