Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Foodies of Wexford

Options
  • 20-05-2008 3:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Where do you recommend to buy good food to take home in Wexford and specifically near Gorey? I have been to Partridges in Gorey but a friend of mine said there was a new place off the main street that did ready made meals with a name like Country Kitchen or Country Store. Any ideas?

Also is there anywhere that does good organic food?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Yup, the Country Kitchen is just up from king cod heading towards the showgrounds entrance, can't for the life of me remember the name of the road but it's about 30 metres away from king cod. Haven't eaten from there yet but heard good things.

As for places to get good food to bring home, i recommend Godfathers Pizza if you feel like spoiling yourself.

Can't think of anywhere that does healty food actually :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭santry_goonshow

How about a pint of guinness and Crab Mornay in the Lobster Pot. Is that still there?;)

Advertisement