Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personal Abuse ... allowed or not in AH?

Options
124»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Gandalf23 wrote: »
    The more I think about this, the more I'm convinced rb has serious mental issues. Its obvious that he needs help. And needs it quickly.

He definitely thinks a lot of people are out to get him ... typical signs of a persecution complex. This is typical paranoid delusional behavour. He also has MAJOR anger issues ... wishing children die suffering and before birth etc. How many of us would even THINK that, let alone actually post it on an internet forum.

rb, I would like to help you. And before you accuse me of anything, I am serious here. I am genuinely worried, and I promise I want to help. Please pm me ... a close friend is a consultant psychologist in St. Vincents and I know he can help you.

rb please pm me ... I can really help you and I'm being serious.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055298460&page=2

This would tend to back it up alright.He's acusing you of exactly what he's been acusing me of lately.I genuinley belive him to be some sort of paranoid schizophrenic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Gandalf23 wrote: »
    The more I think about this, the more I'm convinced rb has serious mental issues. Its obvious that he needs help. And needs it quickly.

He definitely thinks a lot of people are out to get him ... typical signs of a persecution complex. This is typical paranoid delusional behavour. He also has MAJOR anger issues ... wishing children die suffering and before birth etc. How many of us would even THINK that, let alone actually post it on an internet forum.

rb, I would like to help you. And before you accuse me of anything, I am serious here. I am genuinely worried, and I promise I want to help. Please pm me ... a close friend is a consultant psychologist in St. Vincents and I know he can help you.

rb please pm me ... I can really help you and I'm being serious.
    Lol.

Onto ignore you go, whoever you are.

Degsy wrote: »
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055298460&page=2

This would tend to back it up alright.He's acusing you of exactly what he's been acusing me of lately.I genuinley belive him to be some sort of paranoid schizophrenic.

I'm accusing him of dragging his little problem with how the ah moderators treated me recently into several threads on feedback. There's proof of this, read the f*cking threads.

Rb wrote: »
    I'm accusing him of dragging his little problem with how the ah moderators treated me recently into several threads on feedback. There's proof of this, read the f*cking threads.

didnt bring anything to feedback though.i took issue with some of your posts and complained when you were openly abusing people on AH,i'd sacrcely call that stalking or whatever you're convinced is going on.Remember YOU brought me up in feedback(thread about raffle prizes,i hadnt opend my mouth up till then).It seems i'm not the only person who dislikes your style,quality you may remember suffered an attack by you to the tune of "i hope your unborn baby dies".Maybe this is the reason she's "sticking her nose in"?

Degsy wrote: »
    Terms?Who the fcuck do you think you are?Telling me not to reply to posts that you've made and not to comment on posts that you've made?You're beyond a joke you really are.This is an online DISCUSSION site,people can discuss things with other posters and comment on each others opinions.Nowhere in any charter does it say "you're not allowed to disagree with people".YOu have as much right to tell me or anybody else what to post than one of yourt hated "low postcount newbies" do.Unbelievable.

Yes, don't reply to posts I've made, as I don't want to talk to you. Is it that hard to understand?

Degsy, I've said it so many times before, but I don't want anything to do with you. Do you understand this? Your "discussion" amounts to abuse and snide remarks, made with the full knowledge that I can't see your posts as I have you on ignore. You're right, this is an online discussion site, so go discuss things, just don't involve me. Simple as.

So how about we draw up an agreement

I, Rb, won't quote or reply to your posts, post comments aimed at you or about you and in general will not discuss you publicly whatsoever on this website. I will use the ignore function and forget about your existence. I will refrain from threads posted about you, be it in feedback or elsewhere.

You, Degsy, won't quote or reply to my posts, post comments in threads I've posted in aimed at me or discuss me publicly in any way, be it positive or negative, anywhere on the site. You will also refrain from posting in threads about me, be it in feedback or elsewhere.

I agree to this.

Do you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

I havent stuck my nose into anything about what rb has posted in the last few weeks after what rb said to me, There were many threads I have posted in that he was in, I have done nothing petty.

I did however report rb's post yesterday after his comments he made to hudson 4 ever. I was saddened by the remarks he made to him and did report the post. I was a bit upset that nothing was done about it. Seeing as the ah charter is quite clear.

Rb, Hudson 4 ever was clearly a child trolling, I think what you said to him was horrible, Do you not have any remorse after you say these things?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

I've lost count, is this six or seven threads this ****e has infected now?

Its not so much "Leave Rb alone" as "Leave the rest of us alone".
    Eye cancer.

Quality wrote: »
    I havent stuck my nose into anything about what rb has posted in the last few weeks after what rb said to me, There were many threads I have posted in that he was in, I have done nothing petty.

I did however report rb's post yesterday after his comments he made to hudson 4 ever. I was saddened by the remarks he made to him and did report the post. I was a bit upset that nothing was done about it. Seeing as the ah charter is quite clear.

Rb, Hudson 4 ever was clearly a child trolling, I think what you said to him was horrible, Do you not have any remorse after you say these things?
    Nah, he was trolling and he obviously wasn't taking things seriously, even said afterwards that you can't be hurt/offended by something posted on the internet. No harm done.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

It's at times like this that feedback needs some proper moderation.

Its not so much "Leave Rb alone" as "Leave the rest of us alone".

I think if you read my posts you'll see the latter is what I'm aiming for. This is going on through far too many threads, affecting far too many people who it shouldn't be etc. I've asked degsy to come to an agreement to just ignore eachother yet he seemingly won't agree to it.

The quicker he agrees to it, or is made agree with it, the sooner we have peace and quiet again which is something I'm really looking forward to.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Gandalf23

Nah, he was trolling and he obviously wasn't taking things seriously, even said afterwards that you can't be hurt/offended by something posted on the internet. No harm done.

That you can actually even attempt to justify what you said shows how sick you are.

I think you are very ill ... please take my offer of help. Again, I ask you to pm me please.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

I have to disagree with you on your last comment there rb.

I dont think you can brush it off as no harm done. Your total lack of remorse disturbs me.

People can be offended by remarks on the internet.

That poor girl in america killed herself http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megan_Meier_suicide_controversy.

I also happened to watch the prime time programme on cyber bullying on Monday. I must say as a mother I found it very hard to watch.

I was also offended about your remark made to me in the dome. I thought it was in very bad taste. Although I dont want to go into this issue. It has already been dealt with and I would like to move on from it please.

Yes, don't reply to posts I've made, as I don't want to talk to you. Is it that hard to understand?

Degsy, I've said it so many times before, but I don't want anything to do with you. Do you understand this? Your "discussion" amounts to abuse and snide remarks, made with the full knowledge that I can't see your posts as I have you on ignore. You're right, this is an online discussion site, so go discuss things, just don't involve me. Simple as.

So how about we draw up an agreement

I, Rb, won't quote or reply to your posts, post comments aimed at you or about you and in general will not discuss you publicly whatsoever on this website. I will use the ignore function and forget about your existence. I will refrain from threads posted about you, be it in feedback or elsewhere.

You, Degsy, won't quote or reply to my posts, post comments in threads I've posted in aimed at me or discuss me publicly in any way, be it positive or negative, anywhere on the site. You will also refrain from posting in threads about me, be it in feedback or elsewhere.

I agree to this.

Do you?

You need help.Truly you do.
    I will take no advice from you or enter into any "agreement" with you about where or what i will post.I'll continue to post on boards.ie as is my right as a member and you can go to hell with your delusional nonsense.Before you go threatening me with any of your home-grown action remember there is precedence for this sort of behaviour from you.."i'm being stalked..get out of my threads".If you consider somebody posting A)in the same threads as you or b)about you in feedback as some form of harrasment you really need to sort your head out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Gandalf23

The quicker he agrees to it, or is made agree with it, the sooner we have peace and quiet again which is something I'm really looking forward to.

This is where you suggest some "hostel" like torture ... or tying the guy to a chair and making him watch as you rape his kids right?

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

This thread is over.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement