Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SADDLEBANDITS charity cycle in july .

Options
  • 20-05-2008 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭

Hiya,
    2006 we set up a group of mates in work who do some charity cycles fun cycles this year we are heading back down to kilkee again from limerick about 26 names so far ,
    "Cystic Fibrosis"is this years charity which is always in need of much needed funds . last time we raised over 6000 euros for the MUCCOPOLYSACCARIDE SOCIETY. This was a great day out but what i`m asking is can anybody help me with a training plan for those who have never got on a bike before and are willing to do the cycle ... last time we did it people were sore..very sore with little or no preperation this time i want them to enjoy it as they will have some gerneral knowledge about streches and long distance cycling .. 60 plus miles ..

any suggestions for me ..

thanks in advance ..

k.

Advertisement