Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thesis ideas!!!

Options
  • 20-05-2008 4:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

pls post your suggestions for thesis dissertation for Masters... i am lost and not able to choose the topic.... any IT related is fine... thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭legalbird12

pls post your suggestions for thesis dissertation for Masters... i am lost and not able to choose the topic.... any IT related is fine... thanks

I did mine on charity marketing, found it interesting. What ever you do dont pick some random topic to be different. Its difficult to find info on many issues so choose wisely.. Go to the library and look at other ones for ideas.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭experiMental

Suggestion:

"Design of a universal operating system which is easy to use, configure and doesn't require much expert knowledge to maintain"

<<< badly phrased.

I mean by this: I want a system where you can EASILY configure Networking, graphics and other areas without the need of resorting to numerous acronyms.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 chapod21

You could try something in DSP (like developing a tempo detector) there is Audio research group on the ground floor. I'm sure if you go and ask they'll have a few ideas

Advertisement