Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

We weeks Learner passed

Options
  • 20-05-2008 5:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Hi guys,
    Just thought I'd share my news... I only got insured and started to learn to drive 5 weeks ago. I was onmy 2nd provisional licence and took me aaaages to get the courage to start learning. I took my mams nissan micra out for an hour every evening, and then almost all of Saturday and Sunday. Im REALLY suprised how well I took to it because normally it takes me a long time to master anything. Ok I havnt mastered it, few problems like Im not too smooth going down the gears, like from 3rd to 2nd but got the trick of most other things.
    Anyway went for my test in Jamestown Road and passed yesterday. I think it was half down to being a fluke, I drove perfectly I think although I thought I'd failed. So more so posting this to tell people it is possible. Best of luck everyone else xxx
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement