Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get TALL stairwell ladder?

Options
  • 20-05-2008 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Hi,
    I've got a stairwell that needs painting (walls & ceiling) but my problem is that it's extremely high - about 30 feet from hall floor to landing ceiling. Using various ladders I've managed to get most of it done but I'm still left with a couple of metres in the middle that I can't get to in order to do the cutting in.

I'm sure that tall adjustable stairwell ladders must exist but I've been unable to locate one in Cork anyway (half the time people don't even know what I'm talling about!) although I have seen some on t'Internet from other countries.

Anyone know of a place in Ireland where I could get one? Save me the hassle of ordering one from abroad.

Or any other suggestions?

Cheers,
    bobjim

Advertisement