Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Its4women

Options
  • 20-05-2008 5:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭

Just wondering if any boardsies have insurance with Its4women? How long in existence, how reliable?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭Phaetonman

The day these sorts of companies are outlawed will be a good one. I'm sure I could expedite this process by starting up www.its4whites.com and letting the newspapers know.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭port

hairymolly wrote: »
    Just wondering if any boardsies have insurance with Its4women? How long in existence, how reliable?

Hi,I cant answer your query but I do know that Hibernian 'Ladydrive' car policy might be worth considering.Mrs Port finds it excellent value.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Leprechaun77

"The day these sorts of companies are outlawed will be a good one. I'm sure I could expedite this process by starting up www.its4whites.com and letting the newspapers know."

+1

Thought this mainly went on in the UK, but seems to be creeping into Ireland now. The policy is underwritten by HSBC and administered by a third party company from what I make out. This is just a typical marketing stunt by having this website to get people in the door. Whilst I do not have any experience with these, I would imagine that it would be a nightmare dealing with claims, alterations etc with all the parties involved. Just my opinion though.

It is always going to be a nightmare trying to get money from an insurance company.
    I got a quote from them it, irc it was one of the highest I was quoted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Rory123

Phaetonman wrote: »
    The day these sorts of companies are outlawed will be a good one. I'm sure I could expedite this process by starting up www.its4whites.com and letting the newspapers know.

+1
    ...Now don't get me started on "Baby on board" stickers either! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

Yup. use a sponsored survey by guys like the Yankee Group that says whites are marginally better drivers than n***ers. These guys always wind up with results in the sponsor's favour so no need to worry there. Then you can tell the government its based on statistics and you set up its4whites.com

• Registered Users Posts: 65,424 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

This is going nowhere useful

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement