Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for housemate to share apartment: Dundrum

Options
  • 20-05-2008 6:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi, everyone!

Just looking for:

1) ONE
    2) reasonable
    3) well-behaved

student to share a beautiful apartment in Riversdale apartments, beside (literally, like 3 mins walk) Ballaly LUAS stop and Dundrum Town Centre.

Rent is 750 Euro per month per person, NOT including bills. The unit is furnished, and has 2 separate LARGE bedrooms and bathrooms.

I've looked at 8 houses by myself already in the past month and most people I've spoken to have agreed that you won't find such a lovely and convenient place below this price! I'm really hoping to hang on to this place, so please, help me out! Or even if you know anyone who might be interested, just send them my way!

I'm a Trinity student, btw, studying in the Dental School. I'm from oversease (Malaysia) and would really like to clear up my housing ASAP!

Here's the DAFT link with pictures (Click Here);

The sooner the better. :3

Thanks everyone.

Mod Edit: I tidied your link up a bit, so as it wouldn't stretch out the page

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Firnheledien

Well, I'm kinda desperate at the moment. If I were to live by myself, the rent would top this. T_T

Does anyone know of friends who have spare rooms available?

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭Bluefox21

funnily enough I do! its just off leeson street (pembroke street) think rent is around 150 a week including bills pm me for details

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

ah,glad to know some foreign students :) *shake hands*

750 is totally insane....but not too extreme - a friend i know rent a 2000euro big house per month merely for himself O_o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

You'd really want to have 2 couples in there to make it 1500/4, rather than €lots...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭Breezer

I have friends looking for a 5th person to share a house in Foxrock/Deansgrange (2 mins from 46a). They're very well behaved people :D You'd have your own room but the bathroom is shared. Think about €400 a month plus bills, definitely way less than €750 although the house is... less luxurious than that place. They'd prefer a girl since they're all girls, no idea what gender you are and you'd have to sort out the finer details with them obviously, but PM me if you like and I'll get you in touch with them :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

I too have 2 friends (both male, aged 24) looking for an extra roommate for the summer months. They live in Milltown (Millbrook I think is the estate, it has apartments and houses). The place is a nice semidetached 3 bed. Gimme a PM and I can give you a contact number for more info.

Advertisement