Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starting missions help (may have spoilers)

• 20-05-2008 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

I need some help starting missions. I have just got the missions from Playboy X and i got a text message saying to meet somebody down on the peir on the second island.

But the problem is when i walk or drive into the markers nothing happenes:(.

Anybody have the same problem or know what might be wrong?

Cheers guys.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Is it a mission where they only appear during certain times?! Otherwise it must be a glitch with your game!

• Registered Users Posts: 45 DubPsycho

Nothing to do with times mate. I have stood there for over 24 hours with no joy:(

I have sent an e-mail to Take2 about it to see if they know about the issue. I know its not that far in to the game but i have gone around killing the flying rat and other thing up to this point too:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭mobileplaza

check out gamefaqs dot com. ya should find your answer there?

Advertisement