Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Economics 2005 SECTION B Codes?

Options
  • 20-05-2008 7:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭

From the EDCO papers for http://e-xamit.ie/. Does anyone have them? Just for the long questions 1-4 thanks. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭Beau x1

Nevermind, found them on the examinations.ie material archive marking schemes section on their site.

Economics is a real mans subject. So difficult tbh. From a 6th years perspective, does it get any easier/does the penny drop? I'm rolling out the end of 5th year and myself and the 8 other people in my class think it's impossible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭Brooke01

Beau x1 wrote: »
    Nevermind, found them on the examinations.ie material archive marking schemes section on their site.

Economics is a real mans subject. So difficult tbh. From a 6th years perspective, does it get any easier/does the penny drop? I'm rolling out the end of 5th year and myself and the 8 other people in my class think it's impossible.

did ur class start the macro economics yet ??. did u start the government sector yet ?? its harder;)

From the EDCO papers for http://e-xamit.ie/. Does anyone have them? Just for the long questions 1-4 thanks. :)

are u only starting to study the exam papers now ???

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭bUILDERtHEbOB

Economics is easy, just get the rapid revision book.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭Beau x1

Yeah we've done most of macro, just gotta do National Income + Economic Thought. Our textbook called "Modern Economics", is the biggest load of ****e going. Brookes, we've been doing some papers here and there but I'm only at the end of 5th year doing them to study for the exams.

Also, I've heard good things about that Rapid Revision book. Tell me more? :)

• Advertisement

Yeah we've done most of macro, just gotta do National Income + Economic Thought. Our textbook called "Modern Economics", is the biggest load of ****e going. Brookes, we've been doing some papers here and there but I'm only at the end of 5th year doing them to study for the exams.

Also, I've heard good things about that Rapid Revision book. Tell me more? :)

you will be fine . your only in 5th year i thought u were in 6th year:) i found the rapid revion book big . the exam papers are the best if you understand the answers and questions the are asking . its good still the rapid revision books are all ,

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Peleus

wow i havent studied economics all year. we had a great teacher but she was pregnant for the start of fifth year and the end of this year. so we've had three teachers. The one we have now has a degree in economics but doesnt know half the stuff we ask him about. So we refused to be teached by him and now we spend every economics class studying in silence. really gay.

but, i'll still get a B cos it's such a handy subject to revise. So, in short, you'll be grand for economics. just don't leave all the study till now like me.

Advertisement