Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Premier Square, Finglas

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭ronbyrne2005

cobblerusa wrote: »
    Hi,
    The orginal prices for a 2 bed were at least 355K. This was for apts that are 800 sq feet (there are smaller apts in the complex as well). That is a lot bigger than most developments that are in existence but will be a little smaller than new developments that have been built after a new law came out requiring 2 bed apts to be at least 860 sq ft. Yes, the apts are on the Glasnevin/Finglas border (they are on the Finglas side) but who cares. The apts are really well insulated. Freinds of mine live by Smithfield in an apt that is much smaller than mine and thier bills are much higher than mine (and thier apt is cold in the winter). Also, there are 5 bus routes to go into town (the 140 now goes to baggot St) and it is in walking distance of a 24 hr tescos. Also, even though there is a drop in price once DIT starts building in Grangegorman (this will be the largest college campus in the country) prices will go back up. Hope this helps even if it is a few months after your posting.
    Sorry but theres no guaruntee prices will go back up with or without new DIT campus. Few Students/lecturers be renting/buying in Premiersquare if they are going to DIT in grangegorman.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,379 ✭✭✭DublinDilbert

Sorry but theres no guaruntee prices will go back up with or without new DIT campus. Few Students/lecturers be renting/buying in Premiersquare if they are going to DIT in grangegorman.

+1

That's just amazing that someone based in glasnevin is hoping that the DIT moving to grangegorman is going to push up demand for property in their area.

1/2 of the DIT students are already on the north-side of the city (mount joy / cathil brugha / bolton street ).... All these colleges are probably more directly accessible from glasnevin now than if they were in grangegorman...

So someone hoping that when kevin & auinger street moving to the north innter city is going to drive up demand for property 3 miles away is amazing...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

someone based in glasnevin ...
    The poster is based in Finglas.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,379 ✭✭✭DublinDilbert

clown bag wrote: »
    The poster is based in Finglas.

I was being kind ;)

Also if the DIT are building a new 'state of the art' campus, i would assume they are going to put in a decent amount of accommodation on campus, hence their re-location may in-fact reduce the demand for student accommodation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭the_doctor199

We're looking at renting in Premier Square, has anyone any more up to date information on the apartments and general area? Thanks!

• Advertisement
Advertisement