Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ban Wave

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

Guys i'm sorry but if (and i assume load here have) you played much MMO's before WoW you will know when it came out it was more polished than games that were well into there life cycle, and i don't think any developer can try and make a game and not know that things, and for me especially the UI have to be up there with WoW or else just forget it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

mayordenis wrote: »
    Guys i'm sorry but if (and i assume load here have) you played much MMO's before WoW you will know when it came out it was more polished than games that were well into there life cycle, and i don't think any developer can try and make a game and not know that things, and for me especially the UI have to be up there with WoW or else just forget it.
    Dont mistake polished for dumbed down, though the two are not mutually exclusive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

A few of the american lads in my guild have started playing on a rp pve server, they dont think much of it at all :/

But 1 good point of AoC is, those of you waiting to get into the better guilds on your realm now have a chance, alot of people will be playing AoC now, and need replacing !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Anti wrote: »
    A few of the american lads in my guild have started playing on a rp pve server, they dont think much of it at all :/

But 1 good point of AoC is, those of you waiting to get into the better guilds on your realm now have a chance, alot of people will be playing AoC now, and need replacing !
    There is no such thing as a RP PvE server... in Age of Conan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭matthew26

Ivan wrote: »
    There is no such thing as a RP PvE server... in Age of Conan

...or in most MMOs that I know. Since when did people learn how to roleplay?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Maybe it was just a RP server then. or was it a pve one ? I dunno.

Advertisement