Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

College in U.S

Options
  • 20-05-2008 9:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭

Anyone have info on college in the U.S,id like to go over there,maybe finish out my course as i want to go there to live anyway after college.
    Cant seem to find any sites,info etc
    Heard it can be expensive but havent heard any figures.
    Any info appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭Carsinian Thau

You'd really need to tell us what type of course you want to do, if you have any particular areas you'd like to be etc. before we could advise you. E.g entry requirements for a medical degree would be vastly different than the entry requirements for a law degree/science degree/business degree etc.

This doesn't really help but it might get you some better answers.

Btw, college everywhere is expensive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Shane_O wrote: »
    Anyone have info on college in the U.S,id like to go over there,maybe finish out my course as i want to go there to live anyway after college.
    Cant seem to find any sites,info etc
    Heard it can be expensive but havent heard any figures.
    Any info appreciated.

Take a peek at the US study forum on www.thestudentroom.co.uk

• Registered Users Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

You'd really need to tell us what type of course you want to do, if you have any particular areas you'd like to be etc. before we could advise you. E.g entry requirements for a medical degree would be vastly different than the entry requirements for a law degree/science degree/business degree etc.

This doesn't really help but it might get you some better answers.

Btw, college everywhere is expensive.
    College is much more expensive in America though because you have to pay fees unless you are on a scholarship

Advertisement