Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feats calculator

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭odarallo

nice post, Not sure quite how the points system works, do you get 1 point per level or?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

1 point per level from level 10(maybe 2 when you hit level 10, can't remember) on and an extra one at every 10th level I think, 79 in total

• Registered Users Posts: 10,746 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

nice, how easy do you find it to pick feats? i know the website says you cant really go wrong, and there are no devastatingly bad choices you can make from the start with choosing feats.

each class has a generic tree, is it more prudent to bang in your generic points while levelling or go for the more specific roles first?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

nice, how easy do you find it to pick feats? i know the website says you cant really go wrong, and there are no devastatingly bad choices you can make from the start with choosing feats.

each class has a generic tree, is it more prudent to bang in your generic points while levelling or go for the more specific roles first?

yea from what i've seen you can't really go wrong. the trees are role specific but it's not like WoW where one might be a damage tree and another a healing tree they are fairly balanced, maybe biased toward one aspect of the class but doesn't pidgeonhole you really. for example a friend of mine plays a guardian and specced from polearm to shield and likes it better for leveling. i think most choices come down to what style you like to play rather than what's 'good'.

there's not many filler feats either, most things have a use. the class specific trees are alot more focused on your class' abilities so i found it powered up my character much quicker than the stuff in the generic tree would have given. but past like level 30 you can't reach the next tier of feats till level 40 so i moved onto the generic tree for some of the passive stuff it gives like mana regen and a bit of survivability.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,746 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

excellent, its making more sense now too :) thanks for that!
    1 day to go... jaysus hehe

• Advertisement
Advertisement