Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VBulletin Calendar.

Options
  • 20-05-2008 9:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭

Who's in charge of the calendar, and just wondering who can/does update it. It seems pointless being there if it has no record of anything happening like Boards Beers, or the 'B' team events, or even the Karaoke event happening on 30th of May.

Is there any point having a link to it on the horizontal stripe menu if all it has is birthdays?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I seem to be able to add an event. Click the link at the top right hand side or:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/calendar.php?do=add&type=single&c=1

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

I seem to be able to add an event. Click the link at the top right hand side or:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/calendar.php?do=add&type=single&c=1

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:...

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I can add an even too. I wonder if it's restricted to mods and upwards?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I just added an event ther with no problems. Must be something that is limited to mods or subscribers.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

I just added an event ther with no problems. Must be something that is limited to mods or subscribers.
    nope, i cant either

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

I can add, but not remove (others), strangely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

same here cant access it too?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

I can't either! But then again i'm neither a subber or a modder.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

nevf wrote: »
    I can't either! But then again i'm neither a subber or a modder.
    your a regi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

As a Hmod and a sub, I can't add anything to it either.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭DJ_Spider

Nope nor me! Could someone add the Ninja Karaoke night? Thanks :P

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭DJ_Spider

Thanks Monkeyfudge! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Ok mods up it seems. If anyone ever wants anything added to it ask a mod. I've no problem doing it.

Advertisement