Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Re:Tomorrow night in town

Options
  • 20-05-2008 11:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭

For the match, is it a college night out as well or they all doing exams
    I'm debating whether to hit the town or not but if its gonna be a sausage fest i wont bother

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

For the match, is it a college night out as well or they all doing exams
    I'm debating whether to hit the town or not but if its gonna be a sausage fest i wont bother

total sausage fest id say!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 lilyella

well UL and MaryI are both finished so there will only be a few stragglers left but a good lot from LIT still around methinks!! just stay out of mollys and u should be ok!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

Unless your not a footie fan why would want to watch it with women????

Course its a sausage fest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Georgie Boy

i dont want to watch it with the women
    but when i'm drunk after either celebrating or drwoning my sorrows i wouldnt mind a bit of skirt to look at and chance

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

i dont want to watch it with the women
    but when i'm drunk after either celebrating or drwoning my sorrows i wouldnt mind a bit of skirt to look at and chance

Hey if you check the right places you might get lucky and find the right place where there is a skirt wearing sausage party, probably right up your alley ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement