Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Man, I hate TNA fans.

• 21-05-2008 1:45am

They're like battling against hardcore religious people.

OK. In fairness, not all TNA fans are the same, but for the love of god, i am so sick to the f'ing teeth of these hardcore TNA fans that can't see a bad thing TNA do, and are so solidly against WWE.

It's so irritating.

I mean, im sure 90% of you guys have experienced an 'argument' or 'discussion' with an ultra die-hard TNA fan (or vice versa even. has to work both ways, im sure TNA fans meet their share of "WWE is God" fans).

It seems no TNA fan can see anything good in John Cena (ok, same can be said for some of the "OMG IM DA SMARK I NO EVRYTIN BOUT RASSLIN" idiots. And out of curiousity, am i the only one who feels like cringing when someone refers to themself as a 'smark'?). I've never lost an argument about Cena. Whilst i dont think he's the best thing in WWE, I can always beat anti-cena people's ridiculous arguments.

But today (i dont even know how the hell i met the guy) i had a discussion about wrestling with a guy who couldnt back up a thing he said, totally ignored any badness in TNA, actually, to cut this short, it was like arguing with Kurt Angle x10.

I don't watch that much TNA. i've seen some of their stuff, and whilst i wasn't overly impressed, i didnt think it was all crap and constantly think how WWE were better.

And whats with the "IWC - Internet wrestling community"?

If the Internet wrestling community was an actual community, it would the most un-informed, immature, ridiculous community to ever exist.

I dont know if this thread even has a meaning.. i guess its just a rant :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,785 ✭✭✭Kane-N-Nite

Finally someone who shares my opinions.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,943 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

It's not surprising really, the WWE has been going steeply downhill since 2001/2002 and some people see TNA as the young rebel upstart. Sure it has its flaws (many) but it's still a viable alternative to the big "E" imo

A viable alternative my arse.

A viable alternative my arse.
    So what is the alternative? TNA's last ppv was far better than Judgment Day btw.

Why would one need an alternive? I sure as hell don't.

• Advertisement

Why would one need an alternive? I sure as hell don't.
    Because WWE is sh1t as the moment maybe? You're coming across as a WWE fanboy, in case you haven't noticed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

They're like battling against hardcore religious people.

OK. In fairness, not all TNA fans are the same, but for the love of god, i am so sick to the f'ing teeth of these hardcore TNA fans that can't see a bad thing TNA do, and are so solidly against WWE.

It's so irritating.

I mean, im sure 90% of you guys have experienced an 'argument' or 'discussion' with an ultra die-hard TNA fan (or vice versa even. has to work both ways, im sure TNA fans meet their share of "WWE is God" fans).

It seems no TNA fan can see anything good in John Cena (ok, same can be said for some of the "OMG IM DA SMARK I NO EVRYTIN BOUT RASSLIN" idiots. And out of curiousity, am i the only one who feels like cringing when someone refers to themself as a 'smark'?). I've never lost an argument about Cena. Whilst i dont think he's the best thing in WWE, I can always beat anti-cena people's ridiculous arguments.

But today (i dont even know how the hell i met the guy) i had a discussion about wrestling with a guy who couldnt back up a thing he said, totally ignored any badness in TNA, actually, to cut this short, it was like arguing with Kurt Angle x10.

I don't watch that much TNA. i've seen some of their stuff, and whilst i wasn't overly impressed, i didnt think it was all crap and constantly think how WWE were better.

And whats with the "IWC - Internet wrestling community"?

If the Internet wrestling community was an actual community, it would the most un-informed, immature, ridiculous community to ever exist.

I dont know if this thread even has a meaning.. i guess its just a rant :(

First off, i'm a TNA fan, now that's not to say i limit myself to just TNA. But WWE in recent months really has made me want to puke. Especially it's fans.

It's kinda true what they say about wrestling fans have a short memory, but most WWE fans criticise TNA for doing the same **** that WWE did a few years earlier. Including draw **** crowds.

I'm anti Cena, not because of his wrestling ability, because he's learned a lot since his debut in 2002. But because i'm not a 10 year old child who waves his hand in front of his face saying "you can't see me!" And gay jokes get stale and old eventually. And whereas i don't claim to be a smark (as i tend to have a life outside the internet most nights!), i'll just claim to be an opinionated c*nt ;)

It's down to personal preference though. And as funny as Angle's segments are, especially in TNA. I really wish the guy would retire with his twig of a neck. I've watched wrestling long enough to witness one Dynamite Kid self destruct, i really don't want to see it again.

The hard fact of the matter is WWE is the big dog, always was, mainly because it has a madman/genius running the show. TNA has never been on the same scale, nor will it ever will be (unless WWE make a f*ck up of astronomical proportions!). But it's there as an alternative. An alternative i choose to view because i'm sick of the same sh*t WWE churn out on a constant basis. Take Judgment Day for example. Do i really need to see the same matches on PPV 3 months in a row? (i'm looking at you two, Undertaker and Edge!) Personally i don't, so i go to TNA for something different.

Being honest, i think you stumbled across a moron, trust me, i've come across WWE fans like that as well, and because it's down to personal preference, it's a two way thing at the end of the day. After all, opinions are like arse holes. Everyone has one, and you're guaranteed **** will spew from them.

IWC has been thrown around since around mid 95, it's there. And where some of it is actually informative, the majority are just a bunch of geeks with no social lives, inept of getting a social life, obese and think their favourite internet writer/broadcaster is some sort of demigod.

No disrespect man, but you're worse for letting it get to you. Watch what you're comfortable with watching, air your opinion if you feel like it. But if arguing with wrestling fans/smarks/know-it-alls wrecks your head, then stop. Because you'll just frustrate yourself in the end, and at the end of the day, it's only Pro-Wrestling, and frankly, it's not f*cking worth it :)

VR!

ShaneU wrote: »
    Because WWE is sh1t as the moment maybe? You're coming across as a WWE fanboy, in case you haven't noticed.

As if I care. I'm dedicated. Good or bad, I'll always stand by the WWE.

Yet you're coming across as a TNA fanboy for retaliating. TNA fans are in the minority (unfortunately).

Suits me though! :D
    VR!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I watch a bit of both but don't really keep up with whats going on, just to see my fav wrestlers matches every once in a while. No particular loyalties here. Of course an alternative is needed, keep WWE on its toes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I wouldn't call myself a WWE fan or a TNA fan. Too much stuff in both that I don't really enjoy most of the time. But WWE makes a lot more sense to me (most of the time). You can cheer on the good guy and see him beat the bad guy. In TNA the good guy will end up being someone who's hard to like and who doesn't look like a threat. So there's nothing to cheer about in the matches

Everybody does in the end. They stop for about 2-3 months max, but for as long as you buy the shirts, the PPV's and the DVD's, you're standing by them.

I will say however, that you're shooting yourself in the foot by saying you won't need an alternative, eventually you'll get sick of the same old sh*t churned out by the same promotion. Christ knows, i did after 14 years!

Me, i watch both flagship programs, i'll watch TNA impact! and i'll watch WWE RAW. But you couldn't pay me enough to sift through two hours of that sh*t called Smackdown. I'd rather watch the Eastenders Omnibus than listen to Vickie Guerrero's voice!

VR!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

so if someone told you cena is a bad rapper and an even worse actor you could argue that and win? You're even more deluded than Double J. FACT

Fozzy wrote: »
    In TNA the good guy will end up being someone who's hard to like and who doesn't look like a threat. So there's nothing to cheer about in the matches

WWE in 2006 with Rey Mysterio anyone? Ok he's easy to like, but he's hardly a threat is he? ;)

And thats what irks me about the likes of WWE fans ragging on TNA, the fact that they bitch about the same repetitive and boring sh*t that WWE has also produced, only they forget that their beloved WWE has done so. :)

VR!

FX Meister wrote: »
    so if someone told you cena is a bad rapper and an even worse actor you could argue that and win? You're even more deluded than Double. FAcT

Kevin Federline? ;)
    VR!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

You do realise that people like you, who will accept a sub-par product once it has a wwe stamp on it, are the reason that wwe is getting so lousy don't you? They know some people will watch it no matter what, so why bother doing anything new or putting any effort in?

"Screw it, we will just use the formula that worked in the 80's until we had to change it cos we were nearly put out of business, but since we have no competition anymore fcuk it!"

btw, I don't watch tna (don't have the channels) and I do watch wwe (life long fan) and don't get me wrong I love wwe, but the overall quality of their product has been going downhill for years now

Everybody does in the end. They stop for about 2-3 months max, but for as long as you buy the shirts, the PPV's and the DVD's, you're standing by them.

I will say however, that you're shooting yourself in the foot by saying you won't need an alternative, eventually you'll get sick of the same old sh*t churned out by the same promotion. Christ knows, i did after 14 years!

Me, i watch both flagship programs, i'll watch TNA impact! and i'll watch WWE RAW. But you couldn't pay me enough to sift through two hours of that sh*t called Smackdown. I'd rather watch the Eastenders Omnibus than listen to Vickie Guerrero's voice!

VR!

Granted, I haven't been watching wrestling for 14 years, but 11 years straight & I cannot get enough of it. I'm a WWE addict.

Granted, I haven't been watching wrestling for 14 years, but 11 years straight & I cannot get enough of it. I'm a WWE addict.

You've been watching for 11 years, right. That's cool. Means i can ask this question?

You dislike TNA, not open to an alternative, and most likely because of the Vince Russo booking. So my question to you is this. How the hell did you sit through RAW in 1998-1999 with the following

Val Venis - choppy choppy pee pee angle
    Undertaker controlling Vince McMahon with a f*cking teddy bear on fire?
    Wrestlemania XV and the abortion that it was, with the exception of the main event.
    Boss Man v Al Snow, Kennel From Hell
    Mae Young giving birth to a hand

I could go on. This is the sort of sh*t that people give out for TNA being stupid, but they conveniently forget that WWE were just as bad. They still are! Katie Vick, Shane McMahons balls being fried by Kane, Booker T hiring Mama Sangre to help overpower Undertaker (bet you forgot about that one!), and speaking of Mama's, Mama Benjaman?!

As i said, i could go on. Both have their good, both have their bad.
    Can't we all just get along?

VR!

orestes wrote: »
    You do realise that people like you, who will accept a sub-par product once it has a wwe stamp on it, are the reason that wwe is getting so lousy don't you? They know some people will watch it no matter what, so why bother doing anything new or putting any effort in?

"Screw it, we will just use the formula that worked in the 80's until we had to change it cos we were nearly put out of business, but since we have no competition anymore fcuk it!"

btw, I don't watch tna (don't have the channels) and I do watch wwe (life long fan) and don't get me wrong I love wwe, but the overall quality of their product has been going downhill for years now

Youre entitled to your opinion, however, good, bad or indifferent, I'll always watch WWE over anything else. Why do you still watch it if people like me are making it so lousy?

That was gas, I remember Gerald Brisco pretending to throw-up after it.

• Advertisement

Classic, I remember Gerald Brisco pretending to throw-up after it.

Hardly classic though, it's retarded stupidity that WWE fans bitch about TNA for doing similar sh*t!

But thanks for proving my point.
    VR!

Edit: Nice attempt at an edit there ;)

You've been watching for 11 years, right. That's cool. Means i can ask this question?

You dislike TNA, not open to an alternative, and most likely because of the Vince Russo booking. So my question to you is this. How the hell did you sit through RAW in 1998-1999 with the following

Wrestlemania XV and the abortion that it was, with the exception of the main event.

I could go on. This is the sort of sh*t that people give out for TNA being stupid, but they conveniently forget that WWE were just as bad. They still are! Katie Vick, Shane McMahons balls being fried by Kane, Booker T hiring Mama Sangre to help overpower Undertaker (bet you forgot about that one!), and speaking of Mama's, Mama Benjaman?!

As i said, i could go on. Both have their good, both have their bad.
    Can't we all just get along?

VR!

How could I sit through all that you ask? Simple. In early 1997 I used to slag my then friends for watching WWF (who now dont talk to me for the same reason), but in October, a wrestler called Kane debuted, & intrigued me, thus Kane was always there through the good & bad, & was the reason I started watching WWF.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Youre entitled to your opinion, however, good, bad or indifferent, I'll always watch WWE over anything else. Why do you still watch it if people like me are making it so lousy?

I shouldn't have said that people like you are making it so lousy, that seems too much like a personal attack and I apologise if you took it up the wrong way. I just meant that they know people will buy no matter what so they just pump out crap a lot.

I still watch it because it is just something I have always done for as long as I can remember. I still find it entertaining and there are still some aspects of it I really enjoy and some wrestler and matches that are guaranteed quality, but I would like to be able to watch tna as an alternative because there are a lot of things about wwe that I don't like that don't seem to be an issue in tna from what I've heard/read about it

Fair enough. Can't argue with that.

Hardly classic though, it's retarded stupidity that WWE fans bitch about TNA for doing similar sh*t!

But thanks for proving my point.
    VR!

Edit: Nice attempt at an edit there ;)
    I edited before I even seen your reply dumbass

How could I sit through all that you ask? Simple. In early 1997 I used to slag my then friends for watching WWF (who now dont talk to me for the same reason), but in October, a wrestler called Kane debuted, & intrigued me, thus Kane was always there through the good & bad, & was the reason I started watching WWF.

Sounds dangerously obsessive. Hey, i'm a huge Jeff Hardy fan, but i sure as hell didn't download every TNA PPV he was on at the time in 2004-2005!

But each to their own, Kane has been involved in so many dodgy storylines that would make me never want to go near WWE again, but that's my personal opinion.

But if you're such a Kane fan, i'm actually surprised you never got into TNA just to check out the Abyss character.

VR!

I edited before I even seen your reply dumbass

Calm down, i was just having a laugh.
    Jeez, lay off the coffee already!

VR!

Don't get me started on that wannabe Kane......... By the way., I am massively obsessed.

WWE has ruined Kane's character, when his mask was first taken off and he had to come to the ring in chains he actually seemed dangerous, now he's far too human. And apparently Abyss is going to return with a new gimmick.

• Advertisement

Don't get me started on that wannabe Kane......... By the way., I am massively obsessed.

Only he's nothing like Kane! If you'd watched TNA you'd probably see that.
    He has long hair and wears a mask, wonder how many wrestlers had that trait over the last twenty or so years? ;)

VR!

WWE has ruined Kane's character, when his mask was first taken off and he had to come to the ring in chains he actually seemed dangerous, now he's far too human. And apparently Abyss is going to return with a new gimmick.

I can't agree with that. Kane's character after running a course of six years got as stale as last weeks loaf. He needed a change, it was when he unmasked was when the ball was dropped, they had him destroy RVD, his tag partner at the time, which was the starter for ten. Then onto Shane McMahon? A part time spot monkey?

Bye bye credibility!
    VR!

Human or not, hes still a LEGEND.

Human or not, hes still a LEGEND.

No, he just rides the coat-tails of a future legend, called The Undertaker, every two-three years. Both guys are on SD now, i'm sure a feud's-a-brewin'!
    (oh god, i feel ill after saying that!)

VR!

Only he's nothing like Kane! If you'd watched TNA you'd probably see that.
    He has long hair and wears a mask, wonder how many wrestlers had that trait over the last twenty or so years? ;)

VR!

Youre right, IF I watched TNA, I might see that,.....but i'm not going to start now.

Youre right, IF I watched TNA, I might see that,.....but i'm not going to start now.

Your loss, kid! If i just stayed with WWE, especially during 1995-1996, i'd probably have died around the same time due a gunshot wound to the head. :)
    VR!

• Advertisement

Your loss, kid! If i just stayed with WWE, especially during 1995-1996, i'd probably have died around the same time due a gunshot wound to the head. :)
    VR!

Just as well I started in 1997 then.

Just as well I started in 1997 then.

I wouldn't brag too much about that, you're still advocating Katie Vick, Shane McMahon's fried McNuggets, the wedding of doom and belated two year anniversary of, dare i say it... "may 19th!"

Right, bedtime, it's 3am in the morning, i've sunk a bottle of red wine and i'm gacking on about Kane.

Dear lord, what have i become?
    VR!

Validreasoning!'s first reply to this thread made a lot of sense.

I can understand that TNA are an alternative, and whilst i don't actually see them as competition to WWE or anything, i can understand that they've got their fans.

But I mean.. What bugs me is that some dillusional TNA fans seem to think TNA are the most original company out there. (Ive met more than one person with this belief).

Now, whilst i have seen some of Angle's stuff on youtube (and think he's still as funny as ever) i haven't really watched much of TNA's stuff.

I know that some WWE fans are mega-fans (our very own Kane-n-nite for example) but i dont understand why anyone has to bullsh*t each other into thinking that the promotion they watch is better.

And especially when you're a TNA fan. If you're a TNA fan, and you're going to argue with a WWE fan in a LOGICAL argument about each promotion, the TNA fan just can not win.

As VR! pretty mush said, WWE is it in the wrestling world.

And as much as i hate to say it, TNA are a semi-rip off of WWE's days gone by. What bugs me is that TNA try to copy everything about WWE (not talking direct wrestling here).

For example... Have you heard their (TNA's) themes? Every WWE wrestler to get released that gets snapped up by TNA, has a theme tune that couldn't be any more similar to his WWE theme.

Christian, Booker, Tomko, etc. and if they're not trying to copy a WWE theme, everyone else's theme sounds the same (except Abyss' theme, which seems to be the only one i can tell apart, also, despit eme not being a TNA fan, i still picked up their CD and downloaded a few of their themes. I like wrestling media).

Also, the people who make the WWE figures (Jakks Pacific) have been given the boot by WWE, so TNA have snapped up their contract, so now, in 2010, Jakks Pacific will make TNA figures (TNA secured the Jakks deal within 2 Days of WWE announcing they wont be continuing with them)

I know thats only a minor thing, but its a thing that makes them look like wannabes to me. Whats wrong with getting a wrestler, and giving him/her a total overhaul and completely changing their character?

Some things just annoy me like that. but in saying that, I will admit that TNA have some good grapplers and their X-Division matches are a great idea.

I dont see why anyone would criticise one promotion and put theirs over so much.

But it makes me want to do it. It makes me want to be a total prick to TNA fans, and just insult TNA all the time (and from now on i will if i ever meet a narrow-minded, TNA fanatic again).

As for WWE doing the same old crap over and over... i think i can forgive them for some of their mishaps.

(Also, cant remember who said it and im too lazy to go back and quote them, someone said they're sick of seeing taker/edge all the time... isn't that what TNA do? long, drawn out storylines? because all the "smarks" love long storylines because they're meaningful?)

WWE have such a large audience, such a huge global fanbase, that i think they are afraid to change some things because they have to constantly cater to that fanbase, and getting rid of cena etc. out of their main events etc. might alienate that viewer who paid to see cena beat up the bad guy.

Triple H is my biggest problem with WWE and one of the reasons i avoid RAW (because no matter how many times its said, it really is the Triple H show).

William Regal was proably the only reason i was tuning into RAW each week (maybe i'm alone in this, but i thought he played his GM role absolutely excellently, and seems to be one of the very few people who can get real heat from the fans).

But now he's gone i wont be watching RAW.

Another thing that bugs the crap out of me about WWE (and posibly their biggest flaw in my opinion) is their fascination with bringing in random whores off the street and forcing them down our throats.

As for Kane (who seems to have become a large part of this thread)..

Well.. I'll openly admit that i can be very biased towards Kane because he is my overall favourite wrestler of all time.

Whilst i know he will never ever be a Chris Benoit or a Kurt Angle in the ring, i just get drawn to him. He has an awesome presence about himself (in my opinion).

And i agree with the above post: He was stale as hell and needed to unmask (even though i wish he kept that 2002/2003 attire. That was awesome looking!).

I don't want to sound like a prat, but im probably one of Kane's bigger fans, and i believe that he's done well. But even in saying that Kane is my favourite.. i can still see his flaws. Why cant some fans of wrestling see the flaws in the things they like?

(NOTE: This post probably made very little sense because im practically falling asleep whist typing it, if it is a couple of hundred letters of nonsensical rambling, i apologize :P)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,042 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

They both have huge flaws and are both capable of coming up with ludicrous storylines, but for the most part WWEs booking is better than TNAs.

I watch both as they do both offer good wrestling.

As for hating diehard TNA fans, it could be worse, could be RoH fans!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Can't really see what all the fuss is about. WWE has some decent matches, TNA has some decent matches. Plenty indies have decent matches. Watch what you like. Don't watch what you don't like. There is nothing too difficult to understand about that.
    As for hating diehard TNA fans, it could be worse, could be RoH fans!

Thats unfair. ROH is my favourite promotion, but its not something I try and ram down peoples neck. Perhaps what you should have said is "ROHbots on the ROH board", as they are about the most sickening I have ever come across.

You cannot tar everyone with the one brush, there are some idiot WWE fans, idiot TNA fans, ROH fans etc etc etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,042 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Should have said diehard RoH fans.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

I think the only time TNA fans irritate me is when they try and defend indefensible things that they put on tv.

In saying, anybody that likes anything passionately to a near obsessive level will always do that. I'm a big Roy Keane fan and friends would say I've blindly defended him for years. So TNA fans aren't the only ones guilty of that.

As for TNA, I'd love them to put do well and put on tv that I'd watch. I just don't enjoy it though.

I think the only time TNA fans irritate me is when they try and defend indefensible things that they put on tv.

To be fair, WWE fans have been guilty of that as well over the years. :)
    VR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

And after the sentenced you quoted, I made that very point.

And after the sentenced you quoted, I made that very point.

To your credit, you did...
    (sorry, late one last night, and no coffee in the office yet! :( )

VR!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

To be fair, its the fans who are blinded to any other promotion except their favourite are the ones who annoy me the most. By which I mean, those who cannot see outside there. No good matches happen in "X Promotion", or "the best matches only happen Y promotion".

Plenty can be categorised in this I feel. Then there are those who have an inherent fear of anything indy or Japanese. Not content with not liking it, they feel the need to belittle those who do. As I say, each to their own and all that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

gimmick wrote: »
    To be fair, its the fans who are blinded to any other promotion except their favourite are the ones who annoy me the most. By which I mean, those who cannot see outside there. No good matches happen in "X Promotion", or "the best matches only happen Y promotion".

this is what i would have said, i have heard some of the most stupid arguments.

BTW speaking of TNA's hate of Cena, about an hour before the first live impact we were are gathered outside the main door of the soundstage waiting to go in. A huge "lets go Cena" chant broke out and moved all the way down to the front; so not everyone who watches TNA hate Cena ;)

Just for the record, i was hating Cena long before i was watching TNA. :)
    VR!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

Good times, good times.

Thanks for the nostalgia, VR!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Any fan who refuses to watch TNA is only hurting themselves. Although ATM, the company is not in the best shape the wrestling and the PPVs tend to be much better than the WWE. The comedy angles are terrible but when they get it right ala Stone Cold Shark Boy it is brilliant.

Like the fact of the matter is that if you have never watched TNA you've never experienced a Daniels AJ match which are nearly always brilliant

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement