Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Man, I hate TNA fans.

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

They have a great comedy angle starting at the minute as of last weeks, Impact. Sadly the key demographic of TNA's fanbase would be too young to remember the American soap drama "As The World Turns", basically TNA have created "As The Angles Turn" taking the piss out of Kurt and Karen. I watched it with a mate, i got the joke, sadly, he didn't. :(

VR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

The bull**** of westling fans is what annoys me, blindly following one company like a brainwashed cult member as much as you may like to think so Vince mcMahon is not a God, neither is Jarrett or anyone associated with TNA

Being a wrestling fan for me is watching every promotion for their good aspects, not just one and refusing to even acknowledge all the rest without even watching them, by the way the i'll support WWE no matter what comment sounded like that of a 6 year old child and i'm not even trying to insult who ever said it.

TNA have something to offer so do WWE ROH, NOAH, Dragongate or any other you care to mention

On thing that is annoying me though is WWE having the same PPV card for 3 PPV's straight it just shows the lack of depth they have right now

EdK wrote: »
    On thing that is annoying me though is WWE having the same PPV card for 3 PPV's straight it just shows the lack of depth they have right now

I couldn't agree more. Storylines are being dragged out forever in a lifetime now. Which worked from 88-94 when there was only about 4-5 PPV's a year, but now the PPV market has been done to death.

VR!

Don't get me started on that wannabe Kane......... By the way., I am massively obsessed.

Abyss is one of the best big men in the biz without a doubt Kane is a washed up out of shape hack who never reached his potential i'm afraid

• Registered Users Posts: 8,785 ✭✭✭Kane-N-Nite

Abyss is one of the best big men in the biz without a doubt Kane is a washed up out of shape hack who never reached his potential i'm afraid

It ain't Kanes fault if hes washed up, which of course, I think he is not.

Beautiful contradiction there :o

Beautiful contradiction there :o

Touche EdK. If you think hes washed up, its because of the crappy storylines hes given, I am however, massively biased towards Kane, & will always back him up.:)

He is? Thats odd... I didn't know that.

I wonder, if he got released, would he be Abyss' best friend within a month?

By insulting Kane (to take a shot at Kane-N-Nite) you just made yourself look bad.

Every wrestler has his and her own style and they wrestle as they feel. If it doesnt appeal to you, get over it. Don't watch them. If you're at an event, hell, feel free to boo them.

But dont try and TELL us (as in, present your opinion as a fact) that he's washed up (when he is holding a championship belt, and main eventing ECW shows) or out of shape (have you seen his match with Morrison on last weeks(?) ECW? It was great!)

You're one of the fans im compalining about. If you don't like something you have to shoot it down.

If you dont like it, its instantly crap.

I don't care much for John Cena, but i respect the crap out of him because he draws people to the shows, and although he doesnt appeal to me personally, there are many, many people out there who will tune in just to see him.

Here Here KKV. Well said.:D

• Advertisement

He is? Thats odd... I didn't know that.

I wonder, if he got released, would he be Abyss' best friend within a month?

By insulting Kane (to take a shot at Kane-N-Nite) you just made yourself look bad.

Every wrestler has his and her own style and they wrestle as they feel. If it doesnt appeal to you, get over it. Don't watch them. If you're at an event, hell, feel free to boo them.

But dont try and TELL us (as in, present your opinion as a fact) that he's washed up (when he is holding a championship belt, and main eventing ECW shows) or out of shape (have you seen his match with Morrison on last weeks(?) ECW? It was great!)

You're one of the fans im compalining about. If you don't like something you have to shoot it down.

If you dont like it, its instantly crap.

I don't care much for John Cena, but i respect the crap out of him because he draws people to the shows, and although he doesnt appeal to me personally, there are many, many people out there who will tune in just to see him.

Its funny, you are the one using the word hate in your topic and making sweeping generalisations towards a particular group of people, proud of yourself that you were the one to start this topic in order to **** stir?

I stand by my comments on Kane he is only ECW (the C brand which should not even be around) champ to keep him around, fair enough if you are a fan of him but he is not really upto it anymore and phones in every match

And no if i dont like it it's not instantly crap but hey I hate all WWE fans :o

To be fair, that championship belt is a bastardised championship belt. It's nothing really to brag about. Nobody even sees it as the ECW championship, they see it as a WWECW championship belt, a title that for all intents and purposes is one of many "jobber belts to offer talent to stick around". I haven't caught the ECW match with Morrison, but that tag match at Judgment Day has been nothing to write home about.

And to be fair, Kane after nearly 13 years with the company, has no legacy, has done nothing of major significance and the only good use he has is for putting over the younger, newer talent. And to his credit, he does a good job of that. But that's it.[/QUOTE]

That said, that's merely my opinion, although i do know a lot of people share it.

VR!

Its funny, you are the one using the word hate in your topic and making sweeping generalisations towards a particular group of people, proud of yourself that you were the one to start this topic in order to **** stir?

I stand by my comments on Kane he is only ECW (the C brand which should not even be around) champ to keep him around, fair enough if you are a fan of him but he is not really upto it anymore and phones in every match

And no if i dont like it it's not instantly crap but hey I hate all WWE fans :o

Did you even read my original post?

Yeah I did and you tried to be fair and critical at the same time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭seanironmaiden

I'm dedicated. Good or bad, I'll always stand by the WWE.

now there's something the WWE knows and likes to hear. it allows them to not make as much of an effort as they should.

now there's something the WWE knows and likes to hear. it allows them to not make as much of an effort as they should.

As long as they want to hear it, i'll keep saying it.:)

• Advertisement

As long as they want to hear it, i'll keep saying it.:)

Making yourself look foolish now. :-/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

How can you take seriously a kid who has a 'bebo' site dedicated to a murderer?

This has gone wonderfully off topic. My 2 cents on Kane are that he pretty much has bored me for the better part of his entire WWE tenure, apart from maybe his very first year in the promotion and from his de masking to his entirely predictable defeat to Taker at WM20. I cannot think of one decent match he has been in. I cannot think of any fantastic storyline which has not involved Undertaker. What I do remember are the amount of awful storylines he has been in though

- Katie Vick
    - Xpac and the voicebox
    - May 19
    - Fake Kane
    to name but 4. Im tired and pissed off at the moment, so cannot think of anything else at the moment. I think The Rock had it right calling him the Big Red Retard.

gimmick wrote: »
    How can you take seriously a kid who has a 'bebo' site dedicated to a murderer?

This has gone wonderfully off topic. My 2 cents on Kane are that he pretty much has bored me for the better part of his entire WWE tenure, apart from maybe his very first year in the promotion and from his de masking to his entirely predictable defeat to Taker at WM20. I cannot think of one decent match he has been in. I cannot think of any fantastic storyline which has not involved Undertaker. What I do remember are the amount of awful storylines he has been in though

- Katie Vick
    - Xpac and the voicebox
    - May 19
    - Fake Kane
    to name but 4. Im tired and pissed off at the moment, so cannot think of anything else at the moment. I think The Rock had it right calling him the Big Red Retard.
    Not that it is any of your business whatsoever, I change my "Bebo" every week, & I just so happened to to have a Benoit theme this morning. Like I said, its none of your business.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

It isn't really any of his business but if you stick your profile in your signature, your basically inviting people to go look at it. And it is a pretty provoking skin to use, but hey it's your page.

Just on the bebo skins, if anyone has a Nemanja Vidic skin, let me know. I have much love for the man after tonight!

I put it in my sig because I thought maybe people may want to look at my WWE pics, add me as a friend etc. Certainly not to be poked fun at.

• Advertisement

Fozzy, when you're next scrolling through here, can you lock this thread?

I can see it turning into bash-fest 2000. :(

Why am i awake at 5:30 am :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

Just on the bebo skins, if anyone has a Nemanja Vidic skin, let me know. I have much love for the man after tonight!

I'm a member of a Vidic appreciation band if that's any good to ya?
    I also have a Kimbo Slice skin. God knows why

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I don't think there's any saving this thread

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement