Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SD Card

• 21-05-2008 9:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

Looking to get a cheap SD card preferably 2GB. I need it for this weekend so dont have time to order online. Anyone know of any shops that have cheap SD cards?

Thanks

Maz

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Rexelac

Aldi are doing a 2gb sd card for a tenner on sunday

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Aldi have some on sunday, but they may still have stock from the last time they did this.

If you want speed and online, try www.shop4memory.com. I got my stuff next working day.l

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭MazStar

Thanks guys, Sunday is too late for me. But might check if Aldi have some.

Mark did you pay the €5 extra for DHL express delivery or did the normal post just send the next day?

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Regular post and I got it less then 24 hours after posting. I'd order now and you should get it tomorrow depending on the post in your area. I got it in limerick (they are based in kildare) in the next mornings post.

Worst case scenario I'd try somewhere like harvey norman / soundstore / pcworld etc.

Actually Dunnes had some cheap ones before, not sure is that still the case.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭MazStar

Thanks Mark. Just ordered. Fingers crossed I'll recieve it by Friday.

• Advertisement
Advertisement