Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Football Shirts on ebay

• 21-05-2008 10:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good shop/member on ebay to buy football shirts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭The-Rafalution

hey,was also lookin for good shops but found when you type in for example "spain torres" there are buy it now ones for about €25 delivered from thailand though.They say there official but its hard to know and also sizes are only medium or extra large which is strange!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,141 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

95% of the shirts on ebay are fake. If they cost about €20 brand new delivered then you know what you're getting.

Having said that I bought one and it looks 100% authentic, have had it for 2 years and it's still in good nick. Check the sellers sizes, m, l, xl doesn't mean a thing. They're not real jerseys so their medium could be a 44" chest while the official nike one is say 38".

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭simonw

95% of the shirts on ebay are fake. If they cost about €20 brand new delivered then you know what you're getting.

Having said that I bought one and it looks 100% authentic, have had it for 2 years and it's still in good nick. Check the sellers sizes, m, l, xl doesn't mean a thing. They're not real jerseys so their medium could be a 44" chest while the official nike one is say 38".

+1

They're such good fakes though you genuinely would have trouble noticing though, embroidered crests, tags everything looks legit. i've bought alot of shirts off there and only got one obviously fake one but that was about 8e delivered so i knew what i was getting. also, shakhtar donetsk jerseys are hard to find regardless!

I think just use common sense if you care whether it's real or not. otherwise look for your shirt and check the feedback

Advertisement