Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Just installed Vista SP1 pack and was hoping it would solve these issues...

• 21-05-2008 10:26am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭

When I open a folder that contains mpeg or avi files I get
    "Windows host process (Rundll32) has stopped working"
    a problem caused the programme to stop working etc

Drives me nuts, eventually 32 of these window boxes open.:mad:

I assume it hasn't fixed the other issue I have with Nero version 7...will keep an eye on that.

/edit
    Rang Microsoft and they were useless, because my PC was handbuilt and my code number entered OEM they didn't want to know, so re-regging to OCUK where I purchased it to try and get help there.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

I'm nearly positive that your RUNDLL32 issue is actually caused by bad Codecs. I'm presuming you have it set to view the files as thumbnails?

If this is the case then remove your codecs and install VISTA CODEC PACK and DIVX CODECS

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

I assume it hasn't fixed the other issue I have with Nero version 7...will keep an eye on that.

Nero need to be version 7.10.1.2 or later to work bug free on Vista.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 84,961 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I had that error the other week too.

your not going to want to hear that i got lazy and just reformatted though.

At the same time it worked a charm.

Advertisement