Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

June Beers - Thursday the 5th, Fibbers

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

No chance in hell!
    I've been to loads of boards beers at this stage and I have to say the T&P Beers, sorry, Bod Mod Beers are the most fun!

eviidence may be found here, here and here

they're not all bod mods beers but the first was def the best fun!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

So I guess we're goin for Thurs the 5th of June then?!

I'm definitely gonna try make this one - only thing holding me back will be work on Friday, but thats nothing to worry about till the Friday morning :D Yey random!

No chance in hell!
    ah here, what sorta modder are ye! be hardcore! I'm beerin it next weekend with work at 8am the followin mornin, however i'm gonna book time off for this one! :p

Where's popce and lotts? must give em a text...anyway, night guys!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 wheresmysheep

HA! you know Seb...
    I know seb. Seb's cool :) small world lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Thephantomsmask

Ah crap, I'm moving back out of the big smoke next friday. I'll have an honorary drink from my living room in Kerry instead, hopefully from Galway though if the locum job offer pulls through.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Le Rack wrote: »
    ... however i'm gonna book time off for this one!

What an excellent idea!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

fibbs? not really sure about guys, from what i've seen if you dont look the part ie if your not wearing black/band tees/leather or dont have long hair/visible tatts/piercings they tend to id you, i could be wrong but this is what i've seen.
    Wearing Black... check (there are other colours!?!?!:D)
    Band tee... probably not
    leather... nope
    long hair... nope
    visible tatts... not unless I don't wear anything on top at all or get caught under a blacklight
    piercings... nope

Think if I do come I'll bring my passport just to be sure.

No chance in hell!
    farohar wrote: »
    Wearing Black... check (there are other colours!?!?!:D)
    Band tee... probably not
    leather... nope
    long hair... nope
    visible tatts... not unless I don't wear anything on top at all or get caught under a blacklight
    piercings... nope

Think if I do come I'll bring my passport just to be sure.
    Lol! Ye'll be grand! Although you are required by law to carry ID till you're 21...anywho...

Sheep person, how do you know that i know seb? Seb is quite the ledge, love him!

Cause I watch you sleep.....lol no he crops up in your last photo group o bebo, the ones you linked here.
    yeah seb is a leg.:) lol.

No chance in hell!
    ah yes...this is true! :p

so come to this next beers, we can BOTH drag him! Also me and Wil are def goin for pre beers moddings, and we demand more people join us!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

No chance in hell!
    I am???

No chance in hell!
    yes

yes you are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

No chance in hell!
    i vote thursday!il be flying home from berlin that day but what the hell!friday is radiohead so its a no go for me if its friday!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

Maybe, I'm undecided
    CianRyan wrote: »
    Haha, grand job, i'll give it a go then, depends on my money situation really, i put myself down as a maybe!

hope i can go, would be cool, to meet the people behind the keyboards! :D

so *counts on fingers*... you'll be 18 by september, right? cos ill be demanding beers then wehn im home (though odds are ill be in fibbers every thursday for the time im there)...

I should be in Dublin on the 5th afor Flogging Molly and I know of a few boardsies who would be up for a beers night, though be warned I'm the only one with any piercings.

Maybe, I'm undecided
    sounds interesting... had a few bodmod nights with non-modded boardsies before, and they were good criac too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Lol! Ye'll be grand! Although you are required by law to carry ID till you're 21...anywho...

I'm 25 anyway, so that's not a problem.:D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Maybe, I'm undecided
    Bah, I'd love to go but I'm playing a gig on that Thursday. Just around the corner from Fibbers coincidently...

No chance in hell!
    so come after!!!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Maybe, I'm undecided
    I'll only be free after 12 and it's a school night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

so *counts on fingers*... you'll be 18 by september, right? cos ill be demanding beers then wehn im home (though odds are ill be in fibbers every thursday for the time im there)...

Well october 7th, i figured since its the end of may id make myself seem a tiny bit older than i actually am! :p

Le Rack, Seb's not much of a mod tho...not sayin he wouldn't be up for it mind you...
    and explain, what you mean by mod beers exactly?cause I personally would not find recovering after a fresh mod in fibbers on a thursday eve fun at all. lol

No chance in hell!
    nah its totally fun! seb goes out in fibbs quite a bit anyway n he's promised me he'd come numerous times!

n he's promised me he'd come numerous times!
    Bet He barely keeps those promises tho? lol ah seb, trusty seb. or not so in this case...lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

No chance in hell!
    Ok well it's decided. Fibbers on a thursday.
    Personally speaking I've no love for the place at all... full of try hards etc. but the mob has spoken so Fibbers it is.
    Maybe next time lets try for a nicer place, k?

No chance in hell!
    it's never worked when we go somewhere else though, barre the one in the foggy dew, but it was all small n stuff...the one in the place up by the hairy lemon was a total disaster, and where did everyone end up as they did after other beers's, in fibbs...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

No chance in hell!
    ive given up fibbers,but i might just have to make an exception for this:D

Maybe, I'm undecided
    Wilburt wrote: »
    Ok well it's decided. Fibbers on a thursday.
    Personally speaking I've no love for the place at all... full of try hards etc. but the mob has spoken so Fibbers it is.
    Maybe next time lets try for a nicer place, k?

watch waht you say, dude. thin ice. thin ice.
    it's never worked when we go somewhere else though, barre the one in the foggy dew, but it was all small n stuff...the one in the place up by the hairy lemon was a total disaster, and where did everyone end up as they did after other beers's, in fibbs...

foggy dew was a complete and utter disaster. :o
    CianRyan wrote: »
    Well october 7th, i figured since its the end of may id make myself seem a tiny bit older than i actually am! :p

haha, we'll try drag ya along anyway... im going home about the 18th-ish of september.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

foggy dew was a complete and utter disaster. :o
    It wasn't great was it? :s

• Advertisement

Maybe, I'm undecided
    not pour moi, anyway. i barely remember even meeting bounty that night. god, that was a disaster. and i lost my phone! bah.

Advertisement