Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

June Beers - Thursday the 5th, Fibbers

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Maybe, I'm undecided
    no one in fibbers is hot!and everyones short!very very short!with one or too exceptions!

You've never met me so :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

Maybe, I'm undecided
    just avoid saranne and rach with cameras and you should be safe :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

No chance in hell!
    Ok we have 5 Yes Votes and 8 maybe's... and 3 no's.
    Tomorrow is the day, meet in there around 9 or so.

If anyone is iffy and have never been before take the leap and join us. The last few were good craic.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

My maybe converted to a yes. :)

And don't worry, my camera won't be coming with me, I value it too much to take it to Fibbers!!!

Plus: I'm off work on Friday! \o/

Will ya need a lift in?

No chance in hell!
    I hate you for not having work on Friday, i heart you for offering a lift :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

And don't worry, my camera won't be coming with me, I value it too much to take it to Fibbers!!!

You have me worried with that remark, considering not bringing my good mp3 player and stripping most of the cash, credit card and ATM card out of my wallet now....:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭hot2def

I'd like to go this time - but I've to tattoo the next day :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 wheresmysheep

Won't be going, all my money is going towards my new apartment tommorrow. no spare cash at all

no one in fibbers is hot!and everyones short!very very short!with one or too exceptions!
    Only cuz you're tall young lady!!! :p
    And like I said, I met my lady in Fibbers, and she's hella hot! :D
    hot2def wrote: »
    Well you could come and not drink/not drink much... ?

No chance in hell!
    hot2def wrote: »

Just barrel water into yourself or as Damo suggested don't go crazy on the drink. I've work the next day also but well the worst that could happen is the companies servers go down ;)

• Advertisement

I have a two hour commute in the morning :(

No chance in hell!
    This is...something talk... oh yes Fail talk! I know slagging you won't wanna make you come along but well next time I'm in with Mark he can get one back on me ;)

epic-fail.jpg

um, yeah. There was a row, I haven't heard from nor spoken to Mark or John in months. It was unfortunate.

I might swing by though, I keep meaning to go to one of these things.

No chance in hell!
    Oh... oh dear :( Sorry to hear that. *moves swiftly on*
    Do swing by, we are a nice bunch. :D

Wilburt... Today

Hope ya can drop by sometime anyway hot2def :)

first time I read that, I saw "Swing by, we do a nice brunch"

No chance in hell!
    Haha well I am an ok cook :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

No chance in hell!
    :(:(:(

that is all.

Dinner's on you then Wilburt? ;):p

No chance in hell!
    Come to my gaf before and il whip you up something Damo (for realz)

• Advertisement

Well I should be there ~9-9:30, plan to leave about 11ish plenty of time to show the UV tattoos and answer any questions about them. Just hope I recognise someone from Le Rack's pics (I'm sh1t at facial recognition) or I'll be wandering about cluelessly in the place.

Well what say we agree to hang around a particular area, usually can be found over by the stage. With a group of us about, you'll be bound to recognize some of us.

Look for the tall ginger gloke (Wilburt) near a short shaved head guy (me) and you can't go too far wrong! ;)

Wilburt - might just take ya up on that buddy! ;):p

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

I was gonna cancel on this earlier, cos have to be up at half 6 for work n'stuff... but now that you've mentioned you'll be in early, I might give it a go! I don't wanna be in before everyone else though... ooooh decisions decisions :confused:

6:30?!? No fair...
    ~5:30 for me.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

Maybe, I'm undecided
    jenizzle wrote: »
    I was gonna cancel on this earlier, cos have to be up at half 6 for work n'stuff... but now that you've mentioned you'll be in early, I might give it a go! I don't wanna be in before everyone else though... ooooh decisions decisions :confused:

ha, i used to be in there most weeks by 6/6.30... was worst when i had to work that night, and had to leave at 9 to get to work by 10...

hope ya get to go, hot2def, or if not at least when im back in ireland for a few weeks in sept.

enjoy ye're night, guys, have a JD for me ;)

Will a red bull do Froo? ;):p

No chance in hell!
    Ok so for those who are going tonight and haven't been before keep an eye out for me,
    I'm tallish with red hair, I look moody but usually thats just to scare people. So if you see a guy who you are afraid off... its probably me :D

Another way to know its me is my jewelry, bring a callipers and measure my lobes. If they measure 19.1mm thats me. I will be wearing greenish plugs most likely.

The 3rd option is to just shout my name i.e Will and if I turn around it's me, if all else fails get stupidly drunk and ask everyone you meet 'are you from the internet?!'

Good luck!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Maybe, I'm undecided
    Look for this gentleman:

341435697a7281126514l.jpg

No chance in hell!
    Relying on your word Feylya that its some fat dude in a costume with a gun... if not I will be very very uhm worried.

If people are sheepish PM me before 8pm tonight and I will give you my phone number so i can come out and meet outside fibbers

• Advertisement

feylya wrote: »
    Look for this gentleman:341435697a7281126514l.jpg
    You're coming too Fey? ;):p

Go get some damn ink already! :p

Advertisement