Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer Lingus - DUB LAX SFO Planes used

Options
  • 21-05-2008 11:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭

Hi folks,

I'm not sure is this has been discussed before, but I'm wondering which Airbus 330-200 (332) are used by Aer Lingus on the Dublin to Los Angeles and Dublin to San Francisco routes.

I am flying next month DUB > SFO and flying back DUB > LAX. I'm hoping that the planes used will be one of the ones with the personal TV screens in the Economy class. Am I correct in saying that none of these planes have power points in the economy sections?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Search this forum....its been brought up countless times

The aircraft in particular is not set.....it will not be scheduled until 48hrs beforehand

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭TirEoghain

Grand thanks. Hope I hit lucky, or it will just be a case of drinking myself to sleep to relieve the boredom.

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭random_banter

Completely down to luck.. out to LAX I had a really old aircraft with no decent entertainment (one tv screen lowered from the centre isle, count even see it as a tall person was blocking my view) and a broken chair, flying back I had a new one with seatback screens etc!

Advertisement