Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hen Party Games?

Options
  • 21-05-2008 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭

Hey does anyone know of any decent hen party games? Quizzes etc?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

There are plenty of books with ideas in easons. But you should deffo start with a naked pillow fight, make sure you record it for the lads in here though :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Banned.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Pole dancing?? www.polestars.ie do hens nights, they'll take on a maximum of 20 for 400 (20 per head) sounds like great craic to me... something a bit different :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭LadyE

The venue and stuff is organised - but thanks for that - just looking for a few games over a few drinks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭Radharc na Sleibhte

See: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055298089

I think a midget tied to the hen for two/three days would be a good laugh.

Is midget PC?

• Advertisement

MikeySligo wrote: »
    See: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055298089

I think a midget tied to the hen for two/three days would be a good laugh.

Is midget PC?

Call them vertically challenged.

Where would I find one of these :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,138 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

LadyE wrote: »
    Hey does anyone know of any decent hen party games? Quizzes etc?

Why dont you have something like a mister and misses quiz the groom to be, then on the hen night quiz the bride to be and any wrong answers she has to do a shot

Why dont you have something like a mister and misses quiz the groom to be, then on the hen night quiz the bride to be and any wrong answers she has to do a shot

Great idea!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭Radharc na Sleibhte

Great idea!

....but will it be the same without a midget...?

Great idea!

I am not just a pretty face lol :p

• Advertisement

MikeySligo wrote: »
    ....but will it be the same without a midget...?

No. :(

Does anyone have a midget friend that might want to come t a hen..and be strapped to the bride for a couple of days??

No offers on this even from fully grown men lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 757 ✭✭✭milod

This may be an urban myth, but a friend of a friend (yeah I know...) reckons she was at a hen party in Newcastle where they played 'Cock-a-Hoopla'

Not too hard to figure out reallys - just hire a male stripperof, ahem, adequate proportions, who can stay upright for at least 20 minutes and all the ladies take turns to throw rings and land them round his lad.

The 'winner' gets to lick whipped cream from said manhood... ;)

Enjoy!

milod wrote: »
    This may be an urban myth, but a friend of a friend (yeah I know...) reckons she was at a hen party in Newcastle where they played 'Cock-a-Hoopla'

Not too hard to figure out reallys - just hire a male stripperof, ahem, adequate proportions, who can stay upright for at least 20 minutes and all the ladies take turns to throw rings and land them round his lad.

The 'winner' gets to lick whipped cream from said manhood... ;)

Enjoy!

:D At a stag in Newcastle and there is a bar there at on a Saturday afternoon allowed hen and stag parties in and will play games like who can down a pint fastest or collect as many bras/boxers as you can and so on

• Registered Users Posts: 13,443 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

I was once assaulted by a hen party seeking male undergarments.
    Waking screaming at night, rushing to the underwear drawer, it's okay, they're all still there, more whiskey, must sleep, drown out their evil cries in a sea of booze and cheap biscuity things i bought from some random guy in a toilet cubicle in Dresden. Stay away you boxer harpies!!

Advertisement